Today's workout:

Push-ups, 45-35-20
    Pull-ups, 3 x 10
    Cement block thrusters, 4 x 12
    Body rows, 3 x 10
    Tricept extension(on rings), 3 x 10
    Bicep curls(on rings), 3 x 10
    Walking goblet lunges, 2 x 20 - 2 x 15

Switched things up a little today. It was a nice change of pace.

In other news, my mother in law has been freaking out if my kids try to walk into the backyard without putting on shoes first. Apparently she is convinced that stepping on bees is unavoidable. To listen to her talk there must be 500 bees per square foot of yard. Either that or she doesn't want them winding up like their freak dad. Little does she know that both kids have asked for their own pair of "Monkey Feet" shoes.

Speaking of "Monkey Feet", the VFF's are starting to get a bit funky. Time for a scrubbing.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    500 bees per square foot...so much honey...Mmmmm. I like my women like I like my coffee...covered in bees!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    500 bees per square foot...so much honey...Mmmmm. I like my women like I like my coffee...covered in bees!

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Wow, okay, I was not expecting that.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Eddie Izzard forever!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Eddie Izzard forever!
    Preach it Brother Patrick. Preach it.

Today's workout:

Tabata snatches
    Cement block thrusters, 3 x 12
    Pull-ups. 3 x 10
    Walking lunges, 2 x 20
    Push-ups, 35-20-12
    Body rows, 3 x 10
    Swings, 1 x 60

It's been raining, but dried up enough to get the workout in without getting too muddy. Got good and sweaty.

Sunday's workout: playing in the park. We took the kids to Oglebay Park down in Wheeling. We took a paddle boat ride on the lake. It's the kind you peddle, and it's harder than it looks. At least when you are trying to go fast and peddling by yourself. After we played on the playground. They have these chains hung low to the ground like a slack line with other chains higher up to hold on to. I tried walking them without the support line, and that is hard as fuck. Fun though. We went out to dinner, but couldn't find a decent place and ended up at Perkin's. I just said "fuck it" and ate a cheeseburger, bun and all. Oh well, nt the end of the world.

On saturday we had gone to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It is pretty much the only decent steak place near by. I had the prime rib. It was really good, even if it wasn't as rare as I like. I heard quite a few people ordering steak and asking that it be cooked "really well done." Really? Do you even like steak? Just order the chicken. I'm also of the opinion that steak sauce is for people that don't like the taste of steak.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I heard quite a few people ordering steak and asking that it be cooked "really well done." Really? Do you even like steak? Just order the chicken. I'm also of the opinion that steak sauce is for people that don't like the taste of steak.
    Screw the chicken, just go vegetarian. Really well done, what a travesty. I agree about steak sauce it is for those you mention and for those who can't cook a steak correctly. If your steak needs sauce you need to learn to cook.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I'd say steak sauce is for minute steak. All other steaks have to stand on their own.

People want steak well done?! Burn those witches.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Today's workout"

1 pull-up, 2 push-ups, 3 squats - max rounds in 10 minutes.

Thunder storm outside today, so I did this one in the house. Holy crap, this was a ball buster! I was tempted to slow down, but i forced myself to g at full speed through the whole thing. I just told myself that it is just 10 minutes, and I can go through any sort of hell for 10 minutes. Total number of rounds completed: A Butt Load. Seriously, who can actually keep count when your huffing and puffing with sweat running in your eyes?