Page 138 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1958

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 138

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Monday's workout:

Max reps of 1pull-up, 2 push-ups, 3 squats for 15 min.

I was feeling real lazy that day and almost didn't do the workout. I almost talked myself out of it, but knew I had to do it. I need to keep the habit going again. Another one coming later today. Not sure what I'll do yet.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Today's workout:

I lied...I never did one today. Not because I'm a lazy bastard, although that's kind of how I feel. At work I was dealing with fucking enzymes again. I fucking hate that shit. They may be very beneficial when ingested orally, but they burn like fuck when they get on your skin. I have a rash on my neck and arms from them. It seems that when I sweat they itch and sting more, so I just didn't want to deal with that today. It usually doesn't last that long, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Today's workout:

I lied...I never did one today. Not because I'm a lazy bastard, although that's kind of how I feel. At work I was dealing with fucking enzymes again. I fucking hate that shit. They may be very beneficial when ingested orally, but they burn like fuck when they get on your skin. I have a rash on my neck and arms from them. It seems that when I sweat they itch and sting more, so I just didn't want to deal with that today. It usually doesn't last that long, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow.
    That sucks ass! Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    that doesn't sound good.

Yep. Enzymes suck ass. These aren't the worst ones either. last week I was dealing with Ox Bile and ended up calling out sick the next day because my eyes were swollen shut. Don't I have the greatest job ever! And the pay suck too!!! At least it keeps me active.

canio6 Guest
    WTF? Where do you work? Sorry, my memory sucks.

Yep. Enzymes suck ass. These aren't the worst ones either. last week I was dealing with Ox Bile and ended up calling out sick the next day because my eyes were swollen shut. Don't I have the greatest job ever! And the pay suck too!!! At least it keeps me active.
    Yeouch!
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    WTF? Where do you work? Sorry, my memory sucks.
    I have the wonderful job of making vitamins and supplements. The next time you pop that capsule into your pie hole just know that I may have been the guy that made it. It's not really a bad job. It just needs to pay better, and they need to give me space suit for these enzymes.

Hey, like you said, at least it keeps you active.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have the wonderful job of making vitamins and supplements. The next time you pop that capsule into your pie hole just know that I may have been the guy that made it. It's not really a bad job. It just needs to pay better, and they need to give me space suit for these enzymes.
    Ah, I am sad to say that I do absolutely nothing to pay your salary. My only supplements are coffee, scotch, and beer.