Page 130 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1938

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 130

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hey, be safe. I know we're both going to be affected by the storm, but you're going to get it worse than we will here.
    Georgette

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Seriously! Be safe, both of ya!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    good luck guys!

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Well, we survived the storm. Here it was little more than a bunch of rainy days strung together. Not even a power flicker.

The week of halloween with the storm was VERY un-Primal. Lots of candy and other crap consumed. But we did have lots of fun. I'm all back to normal now. The only thing that is off is my workouts. I haven't had a real workout in weeks.

You may have noticed I have not been on here very much lately. I have a confession. I am dealing with an addiction. It's kind of embarrassing, but I need to get this of my chest. I am addicted to Netflix. But, I mean, come on! they keep saying "Would you like to watch the next episode?", and I'm like "well, sure." Before you know it, you have watched every episode of Farscape(except for the last 3, which are technically a separate mini-series..and what kind of crap is that not to include them!). Last night I must have watched 4 or 5 episodes of Twin Peaks before I forced myself to go to sleep. Well, there you have it. Deep down I am nothing but a Sci-Fi/Anime geek who will watch anything by David Lynch.

But on a more serious note, I have gained a bunch of weight. Not talking obese or anything, but a bunch. It has happened over the last 9 months or so. During this time there has been no real change in my food intake, although my workouts have been a little off(but not enough to make a huge difference). The main difference is my level of stress and lack of sleep I had been having since dealing with the whole job/moving thing. I wouldn't have believed that would have been that important in the past, but it really is. I am hoping that now that I am getting a little more adjusted and stable, I can get back to where I was.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Last night I must have watched 4 or 5 episodes of Twin Peaks...
    Sherilyn Fenn...all I am gonna say about that.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sherilyn Fenn...all I am gonna say about that.
    Absolutely sir. I most whole heartedly agree.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    You'll be back in top form soon. Stress and sleep are so damn important. Just don't let a temporary setback be an excuse to say "aw fuggit."
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    You'll be back in top form soon. Stress and sleep are so damn important. Just don't let a temporary setback be an excuse to say "aw fuggit."
    Thanks. Definitely not saying "aw fuggit". since life is getting a little more normal, i've actually tightened the belt up again recently(even though workouts have been sporadic).

But this doesn't help. These a frequent snack that is more addicting than crack.

If I actually ate the serving size it might be ok, but I can eat the whole fucking can in one sitting. We are looking at a total of 1035 calories in one can. Holy fucking Zombie Jesus!!! That's like a full meal! So maybe I won't eat them every day, but I can't give them up all together.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Holy fucking Zombie Jesus!!!r.
    if ever a phrase needed to go on a shirt, it is this one.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    if ever a phrase needed to go on a shirt, it is this one.

Glad I could be of service.