Page 118 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1846

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 118

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Has anyone ever noticed that in the He-Man cartoon Prince Adam, although considered to be a huge wimp, had the physique of a world class body builder? How did he ever fool anyone?

My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

It could have been Prince Adam's fluffed bangs or his clothing ensemble.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

True. Pastels don't exactly scream "Super Hero".

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Pastel fur man-panties does not a super hero make.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Definitely the pink.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

This has everything. You've got your burpee, push-up, renegade row, clean, squat, and press. I've been taking it easy for a little while until we get the things settled and stress levels are down, but I'll be adding these in the future.

At 24 seconds in I'm pretty sure that I saw that this chick had a penis. This is why steroids are bad.

So, I found a missing thumb tack today. Funny thing is I didn't know it was missing until I found it, with my right foot. It was in there too. Up to the hilt, so to speak. It did't bleed much, but it hurts like a mother fucker still.

In other news, the VFF's were starting to get a bit funky, so they got a good scrubbing out today. They should be dry by the morning.

I got some 85% chocolate today. I was thinking it would be a nice treat, but I was a little disappointed. It wasn't as good as the 90%. Even that little bit of sugar takes away from the real chocolate flavor.

And now for your viewing pleasure:

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Ah, Kids in the Hall. Great Canuck show.

Stop finding thumb tacs with your foot! You're supposed to use your thumb, duh. (But yeah... holy shit does it ever hurt.)
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Vff's are clean and don't stink anymore, but still aren't exactly fresh as a daisy. I used just our regular dye free/fragrance free laundry stuff. Maybe I'll try baking soda. My foot is only mildly tender after piercing it yesterday. I don't feel it unless I land on it just right.

The kids were over at a friends house and were playing some dancing game on the Wii. We don't have any video games, and we don't let the kids listen to the crap that's on the radio and most TV stations, so they really don't know all the pop crap that's out there. My daughter made me proud today. She could care less about the pop music garbage that was on there and is now walking around singing "I was made for lovin' you baby. You were made for lovin' me." Yes, my oldest daughter is a KISS fan. I'm glad she doesn't understand the innuendo in the song, but at the same time I feel I have done something right as a parent.

Last edited by skink531; 07-12-2012 at 05:30 PM.