Page 117 of 192 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1918

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 117

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    G'luck with the house! Crossing my fingers that it works out well!

Was a long weekend for us Canucks, so my eating was shite, too, the last while. Back to good eatin's today for me, as well!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Good luck with the move and I hope the house sells as well. Moving from suburban Long Island to the country was the best move we could have made for the kids and out finances.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Good time on the 4th. Nothing fancy. No big fireworks show, just stayed at home with the family. Enough of our neighbors spent enough on fireworks that it was just about as good as the real thing. Kids loved it, but the dog was freaking the fuck out though.

Food wise was pretty good. Grilled steaks with sauteed onions and roasted sweet potatoes. Only slip up was that I may have had a slice of apple pie or 3, and they may have been sliced a bit larger than normal. How can you not have apple pie on the 4th of July?
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    When you have cherry?

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    or Strawberry Shortcake?

You were not alone. :P
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i ate cupcakes. not even homemade cupcakes, but crap ones i bought from target. oh lordy they were delicious.

Isn't apple pie Canadian?

Sounds like it was a great day, man!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Isn't apple pie Canadian?
    I believe apple pie is an absolute good, crossing all borders and nationalities.

Saw this and thought all my fellow Primals would enjoy it:

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

I was just reading something about a vegetarian body builder who supposedly beat out Lou Ferrigno in a competition. Normally I couldn't give two shits. I think vegan crap is stupid, but I don't care what you do. But in this case it was them saying "Ha! See, we were right. Vegetarians are better, you stupid meat eaters." So I read a little into it. The guy was referred to as a Pollo-Vegetarian. This was later defined as a "vegetarian" who eats chicken and fish. WHAT?!? If you're eating chicken and fish, YOU ARE NOT A VEGETARIAN YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS. I don't even give a rat's ass about body building(although I don't like them disparaging the original Hulk), but that just irritated me.

HAHAHA! That's awesome. I think I'm going to call myself an uberomni-vegetarian from now on.