Page 116 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1927

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 116

Saoirse is online now Senior Member

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Heh Exactly! Need to photoshop a kettlebell in his hand instead of a wine glass... though I do love me some wine....
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    HAHA...if only I had some photoshop skills. That guy with a kettlebell in his hand would be my new avatar.

Saoirse, I think we will need some video of you working on your glute bridge exercises...you know, to make sure your using proper form and all.

Well, change of plans. We did lunch out instead of dinner. Went to an all you can eat Argentinian grilled meat place. It was pretty damn good, although they may change the all you can eat part after I made like thirty trips. Then the wife got desert and I order a cappuccino. THEY PUT FUCKING CHOCOLATE SYRUP IN THE CAPPUCCINO! Since when is that an ingredient in cappuccino? So I ended up with a mild dose of HFCS in my coffee, but I guess that isn't the worst that could happen.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Saoirse, I think we will need some video of you working on your glute bridge exercises...you know, to make sure your using proper form and all.
    Agreed. We wouldn't want you to get injured. We care!

Now get on that video, stat.

Well, change of plans. We did lunch out instead of dinner. Went to an all you can eat Argentinian grilled meat place. It was pretty damn good, although they may change the all you can eat part after I made like thirty trips. Then the wife got desert and I order a cappuccino. THEY PUT FUCKING CHOCOLATE SYRUP IN THE CAPPUCCINO! Since when is that an ingredient in cappuccino?
    Second part first: it isn't an ingredient. Very weird. Maybe they heard mocca-something? I don't even know what coffees are out there. I like Americano, because it's basically just strong coffee.

That restaurant sounds like a wicked choice. If I opened a restaurant, I'd call it "All You Can Meat" or, even better: "Eat My Meat."
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    even better: "Eat My Meat."
    I can't wait to see the commercials for that restaurant!

Oh, I never even came close to saying mocha anything. It being an Argentinian restaurant there was a little bit of language barrier, but he seemed to speak english pretty well. At the grill I saw something I didn't recognize so I say "what is that?" Answer: "Intestine" Me: "Hmmm...I think I'll stick to ribs and skirt steak, thanks."

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    First: You passed on an opportunity to eat intestine? Hang your head in shame!
    Second: What's with the week off? Do you know how far down I had to scroll to find you? Hope all is well, and you have been too busy for good reasons.

What's it been, about 3 weeks? had to go off and start taking care of some business to get ready for the move up north. It's looking like it will happen in the beginning of August. I'm still on the fence about some of the details. Mainly, if I'll take the family up and get them settled in, and then come back down to see what I can salvage as far as the house goes. If I can try and workout with the bank to work on a short sale, I actually am one of those people that takes his debt serious and feel bad about not being able to pay the mortgage. The only problem is the housing market is flooded with foreclosures and short sale houses right now. It may not be feasible, and so i may be going with them.

But enough of that crap. Well, the last three weeks have been very un-Primal. My diet consisted of what was available, convenient, and sometimes just what tasted good. We're talking things such as white bread, snickers bars, and everything in between. But I felt like crap, and I'm back to the good stuff as of today. Although, I may be tempted by some apple pie tomorrow. Tonight was a big ass salad and a NY Strip(On sale, of course). Now I'm enjoying some 90% dark chocolate(much better than a snickers).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    All the best man. Keep us updated. Not that I can do jack shit to help, but if you need anything let us know.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    woah, how did i miss this comment? lol. yeah i'd feel like a total ass; saying that i guess means i actually considered it for a moment.

like a sir Patrick? tsk tsk.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Skink! Glad to see you back.