Page 108 of 192 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1916

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 108

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I avoid fields because they are too much like nature and nature contains insects and insects are the debil, by which I mean they serve a useful purpose but I don't want them up on me. Alas, it is summer so soon we will have our annual plague of WTF are those? insects
    Answer me truthfully: how fucking drunk are you?
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Answer me truthfully: how fucking drunk are you?
    At 9:30 in the morning? Good lord give me some credit, I seldom drink before 10 Truthfully, I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in over a week. Something I should remedy. Apparently I only seem drunk when really sober

Edit...huh...I think it was a week, when did I have scotch last? Eh, at least a few days.

So yeah, this is what I sound like when I have not had coffee. Dang, now I almost feel bad about myself. Almost.
    Last edited by canio6; 05-27-2012 at 10:04 PM.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Not drinking before 10 is a good, reasonable limit.

... we're talking about weekdays, right? For weekends, the sky's the limit, isn't it?
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure on the weekends there is no limit. After all there is a very fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning . My father was always a firm believer that "drinking" was defined as consuming liquor. Beer was pretty much an open beverage to be consumed whenever(preferably ice cold after strenuous exercise).
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Not drinking before 10 is a good, reasonable limit.

... we're talking about weekdays, right? For weekends, the sky's the limit, isn't it?

Actually, the floor is the limit, as in, 'wtf am I doing down here? Oh, yeah, time to stop drinking.'
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

True. If you can't reach it, you can't drink it -- done deal. That said, God help the poor bastard with floor-level booze access.

floor-level booze access
    That's just funny. It reminds me of a drunk that keeps bottles hidden in random places all over the house so there will always be access to booze.

Today is supposed to be the Murph workout. Honestly, I'm not sure I'm up to it today. I still haven't decided. It was that damn long break I took. Murph may be a bit much to attempt on the second workout back from a break. I will feel bad about it, but I may wait a few more days to do it. Then again, maybe I'll attempt it and see how I feel. I kind of worked out a plan in my head of a 1 mile run, 20 rounds of 5 pull-ups 10 push-ups and 15 squats, then the other 1 mile run. And I will NOT be attempting this with a weight vest as it is prescribed. But as i look at the plan the more I think I am not up to it today. My Memorial Day Murph may have to be a belated one.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    *glances furtivley*

have you been searching my house again?? i told you! i can stop anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    *glances furtivley*

have you been searching my house again?? i told you! i can stop anytime!
    I'm not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Then again, maybe I'll attempt it and see how I feel. I kind of worked out a plan in my head of a 1 mile run, 20 rounds of 5 pull-ups 10 push-ups and 15 squats, then the other 1 mile run. And I will NOT be attempting this with a weight vest as it is prescribed. But as i look at the plan the more I think I am not up to it today. My Memorial Day Murph may have to be a belated one.
    Let us know how it goes. Sounds pretty freakin' badass, but you've laid out a good way to do it. The important thing is to try. Finishing it would be awesome, but just doing it is extremely worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I'm not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings.
    Ha!