Page 107 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1937

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 107

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ate a couple of burgers last night. the combination of pepper jack cheese and real salsa(not the Pace crap) made them pretty damn good. Just a touch of the excess sugar hangover feeling today. There is just a tiny bit of congestion lingering now, so I am debating if I should go do a light workout today. Maybe I'll just do a park day with the kids and my workout could be just playing with them. That's if the weather holds. It's been raining like 10 motherfuckers the last week. It's sunny now, but you never know.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    10 motherfuckers huh? What exactly does this unit of measurement equate to?

How many motherfuckers in a shit-ton for example?

How many assloads in a motherfucker?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    10 motherfuckers huh? What exactly does this unit of measurement equate to?

How many motherfuckers in a shit-ton for example?

How many assloads in a motherfucker?
    I believe that 10 motherfuckers is roughly half a metric fuck-ton

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I believe that 10 motherfuckers is roughly half a metric fuck-ton
    Measurements and Equivalencies Canada has confirmed this to be true: There are 20 motherfuckers in a metric fuck-ton.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Thanks Patrick. You Canadians and your math skills. You know us Americans aren't very good at those metric conversions.

Today's Workout:

About 5 minutes of stretching and jump rope to warm up

Max rounds in 15 minutes
    2 Chin-ups
    5 Push-ups
    10 Squats

First day after a long break, so I didn't go balls to the wall. Decent pace but not break neck speed by any means. I can only imagine what I looked like in my warm up. I couldn't find my jump rope, so I had to use the pink and purple Dora the Explorer one. I'm sure I looked just adorable.

No park today. Just to much busy work at home, and then the little one fell asleep. We just did some backyard playing. We'll try and do it tomorrow. Saturday is farmer's market day anyway.
    Last edited by skink531; 05-25-2012 at 06:26 PM.

DOMS!!!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!

Legs are feeling it today. I'm guessing a did about 20 rounds yesterday, so that would be about 200 squats with no added weight. I guess that was a bit for the first workout in a couple of weeks. I'm sure a long walk today will work the kinks out.

That'll learn ya!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Just FYI: A thorn can and will penetrate the bottom of VFF's. It was a thin one, so it didn't make a big hole or anything. the rubber appears to have closed up so no worries of water leakage later on. Also, does anyone else have an issue with shit getting stuck between the toes in VFF's when walking through a field? Not "shit" shit(my own fault if I step in that), but flowers, weeds, and twigs type shit.

Yeah, dandelions are the fucking worst offenders in the "field-type shit stuck in my VFFs" category.

Also, small bits of gravel in the fine grooves of the treads. Still... it's pretty cool to become aware of something so fine and minuscule as a bit of gravel in a tread.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I avoid fields because they are too much like nature and nature contains insects and insects are the debil, by which I mean they serve a useful purpose but I don't want them up on me. Alas, it is summer so soon we will have our annual plague of WTF are those? insects
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony