Page 103 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1912

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 103

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    3 mile run in the rain with pushups...yeah, you officially are making me look bad lol

keep up the good work
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    3 mile run in the rain with pushups...yeah, you officially are making me look bad lol
    Yup. I'd echo the "keep up the good work" sentiment except I want to catch up a bit first. Then I'll wish you well. You jerk.

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    HAHA...making you two look bad? I think not. You guys are who everyone else wants to be. Women want and men want to be you.

So....Todays workout:

2 mile run with 80 push-ups Time - 22:40(oh, the blazing speed. I put your average snail to shame)
    50 air squats
    10 pull-ups
    50 air squats
    10 pull-ups

Had to leave out the last mile. I found out the hard way that wet VFF's may on occasion rub on the top of your foot giving the sensation of someone rubbing a cheese grater on your foot. Other than that it went good. That is why I added in the squats and pull-ups at the end. i didn't want anyone to think I was slacking.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Well, my dog is starting to like the rain. At least when the kids are out back playing in the sprinkler in the rain. i guess in her mind the whole back yard is under one giant sprinkler and now its just fun. I'm having more coffee today than usual. That's because I'm sitting on the patio watching the kids play in the mud. There is just something nice about drinking coffee on a rainy day for me.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Wow, talk about coincidence. My workout today was a modified and very abbreviated version of the "Murph" workout which is 1 mile run, 100 pull ups, 200 push-ups, 300 squats, and finished with another 1 mile run. And just a little bit ago I saw the post at Robbwolf.com about the Memeorial Day Murph that is coming up. It's only $35, and it is for a good cause whether anyone can actually finish it or not.

I'm sorry, did you say 100 pull ups? WTF. 100? Like 10 x 10? Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
    You forgot Jebus, and Jebus's best friend HOLY FUCKBALLS.

Go for it, Dave. The Murph sounds awesome, actually. You gonna do it?
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    You forgot Jebus, and Jebus's best friend HOLY FUCKBALLS.
    Yes, my mistake. HOLY FUCKBALLS was my first response only it was spoken not typed.

Haha....yeah, its pretty bad, but doable. I'm gonna do it. It may take me half a day but I'll get it done. They say it's scalable for anyone's fitness level and you can break up the sets however you like, as long as you hit the final number.

One of my favorite songs. Always reminds me of my dad. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I like it anyway.