Thread: Corn sugar commercials page

kcult is offline Senior Member

Corn sugar commercials

Primal Fuel
    I just started seeing these and thought the content was interesting.

The actors in them talk about the research they have done and they found out that your body doesn't know the difference between corn sugar and cane sugar, sugar is sugar. Then it invites you to visit cornsugar.com (I think) for more info.

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    That commercial made me do a double take, it was like they were speaking to my soul.....I can finally have corn sugars again because they are just like regular sugars to my body, and who has the money for more expensive poisons these days.
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Grizz is offline Banned
    Bwahaahahahahahahahaha !

One deadly poison kills just as well as any other deadly poison. The food industry should be ashamed of themselves. But instead they are laughing all the way to the banky wanky. The food industry doesn't give a rats ass about all the obesity, health problems & diabetes they are causing, It is all about GREED & MONEY.

Grizz

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    i have the impression that HFCS is cheaper than cane sugar & is in so much stuff only b/c of govt subsidies? I think the cane sugar producers started this commercial mud slinging.

the omnipresence of soy offends me just as much as sugar, corn or cane.

kcult is offline Senior Member
    I'm waiting on the rebuttal commercials from the sugar industry.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    how about this gem from my homestate...
    http://www.trueenvironmentalists.com/

makes me want to puke.

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
    i have the impression that HFCS is cheaper than cane sugar & is in so much stuff only b/c of govt subsidies? I think the cane sugar producers started this commercial mud slinging.

the omnipresence of soy offends me just as much as sugar, corn or cane.
    Yes m'am. And protectionist tariffs lobbied by the US sugar industry.

Same reason "we" feed grain to cows, because the taxpayers foot the bill for much of the cost of corn, lowering the end price below the cost of production.

..and that crap 10% ethanol that's destroying our cars AND the environment...

shall i go on? lol
    Last edited by jspradley; 11-08-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Guys are "sir" girls are "m'am"..duhhh

junebu8 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The corn industry recently bribed a large group of mommybloggers into blogging about the benefits of corn syrup. Bribed them with coupons. Here, why don't you peddle my poison for free, and in return, I'll give you this digital bullshit worth 1/20th of a cent, which you can pay to print out and then pay to drive to the store and then use to get a tiny discount when you buy my products?