Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please only reply if your a fast runner. page

stevenk is offline Junior Member

Please only reply if your a fast runner.

Dont mean to sounds like a downer but PLEASE fast runners only advice required.

This is my situation. I was 38min 10km runner 2 months ago before starting PB. Ive put on 24lbs since and it aint muscle! I cant even see my abs anymore! and now Im running 52 mins for 10k and the laughing stock of my high carb mates. They taunt me with watermelon and brown rice stir fries!

I dont know what to do. Advice from the fittest people on this forum please.

profdjj is offline Senior Member
    Cut down your caloriesl

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenk View Post
    Dont mean to sounds like a downer but PLEASE fast runners only advice required.

This is my situation. I was 38min 10km runner 2 months ago before starting PB. Ive put on 24lbs since and it aint muscle! I cant even see my abs anymore! and now Im running 52 mins for 10k and the laughing stock of my high carb mates. They taunt me with watermelon and brown rice stir fries!

I dont know what to do. Advice from the fittest people on this forum please.
    Stop eating 30 banana's a day and get a life! Loser

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    Jesus man, 25lbs in 2 months! Are you eating entire cows a day or something? What does your typical daily diet look like?
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    What do you eat under that bridge?

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Man, it irritates me when people ask a question and demand an answer only from certain categories, whether "female" or "fast runner" or whatever. Maybe perspective from outside one's clique/country/race/species might actually be enlightening.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Zophie is offline Senior Member
    Bless your heart hun! I bet they are teasing you. =( Most people could walk at a fast pace and make a 10k in 52min.

My advice

Employ law #10! Think about what you fule with. It would seem (with out a sample of what you did) that you either did not run at all those 2 months or you did not eat any protein. It would take some real work to gain 24 lbs of fat in 2 months. Most women only gain around that much when having a child.

If you don't want to do #10 just practice #5 till you can do it for 1 whole min. at a time. Pepper in 4 or 5 of them in the race and I bet you cut your time down by at least 10min.

best of luck

max219 is offline Senior Member
    I guess I'm a fast runner (16:02 5k), and yea I've put on some weight on the PB, but not 24 pounds! I was a scrawny 119 pounds while running in the spring, and eating primal over the summer I gained 10 pounds of muscle and feel way better than I did eating CW "healthy". By the way, I doubt the way you eat can slow your 10k time by 14 minutes within 2 months..

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I bet I can run faster than you.

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You gained 24 pounds in 2 months, and somehow you feel like wasting your time with "normal" members here is beneath you? Wow.

Run harder and quit being such a pig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast