Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wrist tattooing page 3

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    The only wince-inducing part of my wrist tattoo was the top curl, nearest my hand - maybe an inch from the wrist/hand crease?
    Ankle bone was grim, front of hip made me nearly black out (nowt to do with hangover / bad diet etc etc...!), lower back was so ticklish I had to tense up to try not to squirm around. Bad!

I want another now

Mac
    Mac is offline Senior Member
    I have ten tattoos two of which are on my wrists and my wife has one on hers as well...no big deal at all.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    I do a pain coping exercise in my childbirth classes using ice. We start out just holding the ice, but later change to applying it to the wrist. For half the class, it hurts like CRAZY to hold ice there. The other half hardly notice it. It makes me think wrist innervation is highly variable from person to person.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

erikJ is offline Senior Member
    @nourishedem
    Its Tibetan "om man padme hum" a buddhist mantra for compassion.
    @shrinking_violet
    Why would you be old and wrinkled? Your gonna be super fit when your old, not to mention all the vit D, E DHA and high quality fat will keep your skin looking fantastic. Besides I don't want to die without any scars, Why not make them beautiful scars.
    Or as some like to say: The body is your temple, sometimes temples need a little paint.

carres1973 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinking_Violet View Post
    You're all INSANE - think about how they're gonna look when you're WRINKLY!!!
    Depends on where you get them if age will be an issue. I don't see too many really wrinkly wrists!!

Carrie

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinking_Violet View Post
    Last I saw her she was having a witch tattooed (IN FULL COLOUR) down her back.
    That sounds fantastic! I'd love to have a backpiece one day, money allowing. And no apology necessary. I was just making a counterstatement.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
    Depends on where you get them if age will be an issue. I don't see too many really wrinkly wrists!!
    That...

Plus, I really can't forsee a time when I will regret having my children's names on me, no matter how old I get. Personally I hope I'm around long enough to be so wrinkly I look like a sharpei Getting old and wrinkly (whilst in excellent primal health) is far better than the alternative

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    The wrinkly part is why I decided to get my tattoo on my foot. Don't see too many wrikly feets either (yes the poor grammar was done on purpose)

Melody is offline Senior Member
    I have tattoos in anticipation of wrinkles, it will distract from them. Covered head to toe wiu some blank areas waiting to be done. Wrists weren't fun but not excruciating like ribs or belly.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast