Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Good DARK Chocolate? page 7

slacker is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    The PBS show, America's Test Kitchen, just showed a dark chocolate tasting here. They listed top choices of Ghirardelli for US domestic, and Callebaut for foreign.

fishersgx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianag View Post
    Wow! How generous! Makes me want to come across the pond right now...maybe you can find out what happened to an awesome flavor, Capuccino Truffle, that disappeared from U.S. Stores years ago. Tell me if it is still available in the EU. It is definiteley NOT Paleo, but oh, so decadent!
    Hi There,
    We do not do Cappuccino Truffle flavour, but I will ask Lindt if we can get it in. I'm not sure what postage is to the states, but I'll investigate at the post office across the street.
    Check back soon!
    Paul
    www.fishersgx.co.uk

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    I prefer the Aldi store brand Moser Roth over Lindt, much creamier and nice depth of flavor..the last time I bought they only had 70%, so I eat half as much and am just as satisfied. They are a steal at $1.69.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    I would be very interested to know if that flavor is still available in Europe, please let me know.

fishersgx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianag View Post
    I would be very interested to know if that flavor is still available in Europe, please let me know.
    Lindt say that they don't do that flavour in Europe - but we are going skiing in February and there is a Lindt shop at Geneva airport so I'll have a nose in there to see for you. We have never stocked it and we have a large selection of Lindt.
    Will write back in a couple of months with the findings!
    Paul - Merry Christmas one and all!
    www.fishersgx.co.uk

Balance is offline Senior Member
    I love Valrhona 85% dark chocolate. I think that is Mark Sisson's favorite as well. I know he did an MDA on chocolate and it was his top pick. I used to always buy the Trader Joe's dark chocolate as it is also pretty yummy but overall I like the Valrhona the best.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguz View Post
    The best dark chocolate I have found (and tried) so far has been the Endangered Species 88% chocolate bars. .
    I'm nibbling one of these right now. Nommm

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567