ok, let's see:
1) Meal preparation: I'm surrounded by fast-food outlets, and when I did cook at home it was often quick options like pasta. Now I make all my own food, and what I make takes longer.
2) Nutrient ratios: I signed up at nutritiondata, and bought a cheap food scale, but I'm not good at this and so usually have only a vague idea of what proportions I'm getting.
3) Lifting heavy things: I lost significant weight just by eating PB, and it wasn't even deliberate so much as a lucky accident, but I'm probably less motivated than many other PBers. I get a lot more exercise than I used to, because it's more fun now, but mostly I'm just riding my bike.
1) IF. I only really eat at the end of the day, and I always make leftovers. I've become a much better cook!
2) Meh. I don't worry about it much - I feel great, eat well, sporadically supplement. Good enough for now.
3) Stop being a baby.