Thread: Calling all Grok-stars for a Houston get-together page

melodious is offline Senior Member
    Denver, CO

Calling all Grok-stars for a Houston get-together

Shop Now
    Hello all,
    I've been living in Denver, but just moved back, and thought it would be cool to connect with some Primal Blueprinters here in Bayou City.
    I was just thinking of a simple picnic, maybe in Terry Hershey park. Or Memorial Park. Their trails are pretty cool. Anyone of you who is more creative is welcome to suggest fun grok-like activities.
    I live on the west side, near Richmond and the Beltway and am ... working on increasing athleticism. I still have a long way to go. 33 year old woman.

Anyone out there?

JCoop is offline Junior Member
    Hi, I am a 31yr old woman living close to Memorial Park. I have been primal for over a year and love it!! As far as increasing your athleticism I will preach Crossfit all day long. I was a former gym rat and recently converted to Crossfit, and have been doing that for 3 months. By far the most fun I have ever had working out, and I have been an athlete my entire life.

While I tend to stay pretty busy I would definately make the time to meet ya for a walk at Memorial. I have tons of recipes and tons of tips I could share....and with I think the official arrival of fall what better time to be out and about!

Ari is offline Junior Member
    I'm back in Houston soon to be retired from Uncle Sam, and am looking to either start a group or join one that is aimed towards CF, natural movement, or some sort of a combination of the two. If you know of anything, please let me know.

Houston TX
    I would be willing to attend. Either park is fine with me. I'm on the Northwest side of town. 43yo female newbie.
    7/4/11: 42-38-43
    8/3/11: 41-37-42
    11/27/11: 41-36-41
    Goal: 38-32-36

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Egypt with brief trips to Texas
    I'm from Houston (Spring-Woodlands area) but spend most of my time overseas. If one of the meetings was at the same time as my home leave, I'd be happy to come.
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light

Darwin17 is offline Senior Member
    Houston Texas
    I'm here in North Houston! Would love to hang out with some fellow Primal People...workout, cookout, whatever!

InAGottaDeVita is offline Junior Member
    Houston, Texas
    Shop Now
    I would be interested in attending. 45yo Female, Newbie, Northwest Houston