Thread: Losing my way need help... Motivation page

Stig is offline Member

Losing my way need help... Motivation

Shop Now
    Losing my way need help, i have been primal for about 5 months doing well loss 23lbs,, but i am starting to slip a bit losing my way a bit as my weight loss has stalled a bit , and only manage to exercise abit just biking and walking , any idea's to get but on track i need to get my motivation back , i am lost in the willdernss

Diana Renata is online now Senior Member
    Sometimes it takes a stumble and a fall to get back on track, as much as that sucks.

If you want to avoid that, just find a day and a reason to start new, and pretend you're coming at it from the beginning again. I've had about 15 new beginnings when I feel like it's becoming blah or routine.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Do you have the Primal Blueprint book? If so, maybe it's time for a re-read? If not, maybe read it for the first time.

I've been primal for 3.5 months, and don't feel myself slipping at this point. But if I do, I've already told myself I'll go read the book again.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    what about a 30 day challenge for yourself? if you force yourself to follow the PB even closer than usual for a month, that might be the recharge you need

Stig is offline Member
    thanks for the good ideas, i will give them all ago ,reread the book , start a new and with a 30 day challenge
    its good to get ideas from others, sometimes you cant see the wood for the tree's
    thanks