Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ladies, I've just realised I can't recall when I last had a period! page 5

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I don't mind the mods deleting stuff that's over the top, but it can be confusing, I agree. We should probably just let the thread die at this point...

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    SV said (in her now deleted post) that I shouldn't have replied to this topic because I'm not female, and she cursed me out, but since I don't get easily offended I came back with the penis tid-bit, which has also been deleted.
    Don't forget the recommendation to give yourself a prostate exam with a cactus!

moo
    moo is offline Senior Member
    There is some good in every thread.

SV has prompted me to go get help to deal with my own issue of stress.

Now, I truly see that not getting help to try to reduce this is what could in itself reduce me to such behavior.

momofredheads is offline Senior Member
    Because of the 'popularity' of the post I endured the read.....drama drama. Unfortunately I was a little lost at first with the deleted posts but I figured out what most likely transpired. Why feed the drama...well I guess I just did then didn't I!! Iniquity you crack me up!! It was entertaining.
    ~*Lori*~
    my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
    my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
    CW 192

queen_sheba is offline Senior Member
    Again - this is where we are rationalising people's beahviour, poor SV she has aspergers, she can't help lashing out.

But some of us tolerate it and that doesn't help. Behaviour is learned and she can learn to be more controlled or find a way to deal with a post she doesn't agree with. Like I said - how easy is it to switch off your machine - than hit the "quick reply" button...sit there and TYPE a rant for 20 mins and then post it.

Seriously. Find out where the power switch is and come back when you are feeling less angry.

my brother has anger management problems like SV's and I just will not tolerate his outbursts. Therefore, I very rarely get subjected to them..

Behaviour is learned. Let's start teaching SV that her outbursts will not be tolerated (I understand she has apologised and references family problems rather than looking at her own stress levels and anger management issues)

I for one, see no need to get involved in providing any further advice to her...she knows what she needs to do to make herself healthy but for some unbeknown reason - she chooses not to follow the plan or the advice.

That's all folks - stick a fork in me - I'm done!

ps can only imagine the giggles on the cactus posts. Shame I missed it but choose not to look at any more of SV's threads...

xx
    Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
    **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Bane is offline Senior Member

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    1,627 views!

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap. I went away for a week, what did I miss?? cactus-fornication and dildos. wow....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345