Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, I've just realised I can't recall when I last had a period! page 3

batty is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    s_V,
    You know pain and symptoms like that could be a sign of a really nasty infection, right? I mean the kind that could take away what little fertility your PCOS hasn't and scar your womanly parts? Please, get thee to a doc, posthaste. Even if it's the hospital in this case. I'm dead serious. I've seen a couple friends and a grandmother with symptoms like that where it was something BAD. Please, please, PLEASE, for the love of anything you consider holy, for any self love you have, PLEASE get to a doc about this.
    i totally glazed over the PCOS part. my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    hey guys is it normal that I have not had a period in 25 years?

I am seriously worried about this because I know girl's butt's bleed like once a month and someone told me guy's butts do too.
    bend over and think of england, riv.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    I used to have qualms about it, then I realized I had been with a few girls who were all "return customers" so I figured I gotta be doing something right and stopped worrying about it. Now I try to rub it against women and walk away saying "you're welcome" ...
    Haw Haw Haw ! You Da MAN ! You are the solution to Violet's problems. Spend the night with her and give her some of your romance !

Best to you,
    Grizz

shiggles is offline Senior Member
    I just read an article on iodine deficiency causing it. It is apparently an issue with PBers because our food isn't factory-ized and thus no iodine is added. You can try supplementing iodine or just eating more sea vegetables.

bUMbLeB is offline Senior Member
    Having watched this trainwreck for a few months without comment, I just have to ask, why does anyone bother responding anymore? It won't help, it won't change anything, because SV doesn't want help or change, she wants attention. I understand she claims she's on the spectrum - guess what, the internet's full of them! Partly because it's an aspie magnet, and partly because it's an easy excuse for poor behaviour. Even then, most are able to go more than three days without suggesting folks fuck themselves with a cactus.

Look, we all like to help - that's part of why we come here. And several of you are nearly saintly in your patience. And honestly, if I thought it did any good, I'd shut the hell up, or even pitch in. But it's very obvious it won't - she's just looking for an audience to throw a tantrum. I deeply hope noobs and lurkers aren't reading these appalling threads and judging the PB based on how certain adherents seem to interact, and wondering if maybe grains *are* essential to human well-being.

SV, you won't believe it after the above, but I hope the best for you, but that means getting real help - and that's not what you're doing here. You're addicted to drama, and this is your fix, and it's not helping. As another poster recently observed, you have bigger problems than what's on your plate.

May you find your peace, & leave us in ours.

edit: Apparently this thread got reported (deservedly!) and a Mod has removed several offensive posts (good call); but it won't make much sense to anyone coming across it in its current state. Make of it what you will.
    Last edited by bUMbLeB; 11-03-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: deleted posts mangled thread coherence

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    hey guys is it normal that I have not had a period in 25 years?

I am seriously worried about this because I know girl's butt's bleed like once a month and someone told me guy's butts do too.
    I heard that too, and I still haven't got mine either! I need some hormones or something.

I don't know why, but I'm having these weird daydreams now. Jesus Christ in Las Vegas with Rod Stewart. WTF

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    Very funny -- i nearly spilled my coffee

if a mod has removed several offensive SV posts (beenlurking few months, so i think i get it) the problem is to anyone else then reading it is that you all could come off as insensitive because the overreaction and abuse isnt there for context -- isnt it better to lock the post rather than making everyone who has been abused look bad for their subsequent comments or everyone else insensitive for then taking the piss of the subject

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    first time I have noticed posts being removed by a mod, and I certainly see your point.

What makes it even funnier is that to read the posts now you just see iniQuity jumping in and defending his manhood size now THAT is funny!
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member
    Sarah -- be sure it isn't your appendix. Sometimes the pain gets referred to other places. Test your temperature, be sure you aren't running a fever.

shiggles is offline Senior Member
    Well now I feel like a Horse's ass for trying to respond seriously. Lol.

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redflame View Post
    first time I have noticed posts being removed by a mod, and I certainly see your point.

What makes it even funnier is that to read the posts now you just see iniQuity jumping in and defending his manhood size now THAT is funny!
    Yes! It doesn't make sense - a girl with a potentially serious gyno problem and a boy triviliasing it with penis/dildo remarks. I dont mean trivilaising because i cant tell what he was responding to but thats how it seems, i know he wouldnt, but its how it looks

or rather than deleting entirely put in 'edited - offensive post removed' thing in its spot. several forum members look like they are overreacting in other Sv threads where she has lost it and they have finally responded and they look bad

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast