Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, I've just realised I can't recall when I last had a period! page 2

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    hahah ok i had to laugh this time before i can reply....now that i got that out

trying to be calm about this(which you obviously need work on)....menstruation isnt about body fat or a BMI or weight.... you have problems, mental problems, with a lot. it isnt just food or calories or amounts, you flip the f*ck out about everything. really...let's think about this... what entity in it's right mind would grant you or even have a desire to allow you to have a body which can carry a baby to term.... you stress yourself out BEYOND belief, even more so than i can comprehend....your period probably has nothing to do with food or weight and everything to do with your body having ZILCH, nada, no trust in you whatsoever...

*do yourself a favor and get a therapist
    *start journaling your feelings(not on this site do it on your own for yourself)
    *start doing breathing exercises and relaxation technique
    *start eating more
    *stop thinking about everything, JUST EAT REAL FOOD, none/most of the dietary advice on this site praticuarly applies to you

your body has NO homeostasis and will not have it until you stop being the obsessive overanalytical freakout personality of a person you are. until then, your period wont return... fertility, like diet, STARTS IN YOUR HEAD. when you have your HPA axis going hay-wire under chronic stress it induces the body in insulin resistance, obsession, carb cravings, and feeds off serotonin/dopamine malfunctioning....your brain is signaling the wrong things to your body(not that i believe for a second your 30% bF) and your body is responding with inflammation(in your mind and body), thus stress, chemical disregulation and obviously, no period.

you really need to get this under control as it effects all your organs, from your brain to everything in your body it signals

you HAVE TO LEARN TO RELAX. sit still. be with yourself. BREATHE. EAT. but STOP THINKING about yourself and your diet- that is where ALL of your thoughts go. that is 1000000% anywhere but where they need to be. do not think about it at all. dont think about your body, dont think about the amount of food you eat, dont think about macros, dont think about your clothes.... IF....IFFFFFF you can accomplish this youll be smacked with the reality of how mentally selfish you are as you spend 100% of your time worrying and stressing about nothing but you

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redflame View Post
    iniQuity, seems I cannot drink my coffee when reading your posts.....got me again!
    Glad to hear you are happy with your body parts, wish taht was the case for more people! Dont give up hope on the cast project though.....everyone has to have a dream!
    I used to have qualms about it, then I realized I had been with a few girls who were all "return customers" so I figured I gotta be doing something right and stopped worrying about it. Now I try to rub it against women and walk away saying "you're welcome" ...

Evita is offline Senior Member
    + 1 Malpaz
    And I second not consuming any liquid while reading....between fucking yourself with a cactus and clitoral size dicks, I have greatly lowered my cortisol levels with laughter.

batty is offline Senior Member
    google 'ketogenic diet missed period' or something like that. in the results, you will get a lot of messageboard threads where females talk about losing their periods for a very long time when eating stupid low carb. i know you are eating stupid low carb. that is why you are missing your period.

you need to eat, you need to eat right, you need to not throw huge amounts of dairy down your throat because that's what's making you pudgy. if all you can do is eat 40 lbs of spinach a day, then fucking do it. because what you're doing now is not healthy at all, and it is certainly NOT PB.

insert everything that MalPaz said here. enlarge it to a 500 pt. font. there is absolutely nothing any of us here on the boards can do for you. you need to get professional help for your nutrition and your mind.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    s_V,
    You know pain and symptoms like that could be a sign of a really nasty infection, right? I mean the kind that could take away what little fertility your PCOS hasn't and scar your womanly parts? Please, get thee to a doc, posthaste. Even if it's the hospital in this case. I'm dead serious. I've seen a couple friends and a grandmother with symptoms like that where it was something BAD. Please, please, PLEASE, for the love of anything you consider holy, for any self love you have, PLEASE get to a doc about this.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Could also be ovarian cancer...2 to 3 times more common in women with PCOS.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

That's what got the grandmother I was referring to.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    hey guys is it normal that I have not had a period in 25 years?

I am seriously worried about this because I know girl's butt's bleed like once a month and someone told me guy's butts do too.

Rivvin, I know a guy with a "tower of power" who can create the effect you want. Including all the tissue removal...
    My Primal Battle Tome

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    hey guys is it normal that I have not had a period in 25 years?

I am seriously worried about this because I know girl's butt's bleed like once a month and someone told me guy's butts do too.
    HAHAHAHHAhahahahahhahahaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast