Thread: Cortisol and anger page

Hedonist is offline Senior Member

Cortisol and anger

Primal Fuel
    Looking through any days posts, it is obvious I'm not the only one who struggles with anger issues. it seems like many or most of you can't go by a fast food restaurant without becoming angry. Obviously, chronic anger isn't good for health.

Has Primal help you deal with anger, or has it increased your anger because you see how unprimal the world is?
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

kcult is offline Senior Member
    I get more disappointed than angry when dealing with other foods. I'm all like "man, why does this have to have dextrose in it? Would it not be just as good without it?"

I think Primal-like living has made me a calmer person overall. I don't even get mad at idiot drivers.

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    i haven't gone 100% yet but not having sugar rushes and pangs makes me calmer, and I lose my temper less.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    sometimes i get frustrated on the food aspect, but i just have anger issues anyway