Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Start Here: Primer to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle page 4

kazredhead is offline Junior Member

Thanks Gregg

Primal Fuel
    I am halfway through the book and have just finished breakfast (omlette with peppers and leeks - delicious but I could only eat 3/4 so the rest went in the dog!)

OK, patience it is (though it isn't my strong suit!)

Thanks for the encouragement

Kaz

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I am transitioning from Adkins to Primal due to research etc. Reading about the carb grams to consider. Adkins says to keep it at 20 yet Primal is 50-100. here is the question.. I have a lot of weight to lose, can I avoid a plateau if I alternate between the 20g and then the 50-100 since its recommended that you not be in the Ketosis for long?

kieba is offline Junior Member

Cool Fellow Primal (mostly raw) lifestyler teaching it at jungle bootcamp in Ha.

Aloha Grok. I am "coach Kieba" from the Big I / BodyTempleBootCamp where I not only Live the lifestyle but teach it to clients/campers from all over. We eat/train and teach the mind set for the powerful primal (mostly raw) life with a jungle gym, raw obstacle course, natural moves exercises, swimming and other island fun/active stuff...along with all primal/most raw food. My mate and I (both in our 50's) are (X) nationally ranked athletes walking our talk and teaching everyone we can. We most likely have a very similar lifestyle/relationship to what you and your sweet lady have. People drop jaw when they see the level of fitness we are at and ask our ages (52 and 57) We work with people/couples, singles and groups from all over the world...Coach (Kumu) Steve Dailey and me Coach Kieba not only include the food/diet stuff and "exercise" activity plans/training....but maybe even more impt., the Mind Set Skills and plan are addressed with inspirational speaker/business and lifestyle coach Steve. We Love your website and blogs....recipes and exercises! Would Love to meet you and yours someday. Life is simply awesome and I Live it with Passion daily! Rawk on in a Primal way................ "Jungle Jayne" coach Kieba

Pegasus is offline Junior Member
    My sister told me about going Primal, so I ordered the book and cookbook off Amazon with a gift card I received. I just started, and I hope to be as successful as she has been. Despite the long distance, she is being very supportive via text, phone calls, and FB! I've already noticed my clothes are fitting looser. Yay!

six4bawb is offline Junior Member
    Today is my first day. I am looking to fast today then head out to the market tomorrow to get my primal groceries!! Im 31 and from the south. I look forward to feedback and help from primal vets. My thoughts are to lose weight and increase energy and quality of life!!

MPM
    MPM is offline Junior Member
    started PB only 5 days ago....feel very bloated in the early afternoon and evening, I feel great in morning and all day..

Been following a strict PB diet...Thoughts?

MPM
    MPM is offline Junior Member
    started PB only 5 days ago....feel very bloated in the early afternoon and evening, I feel great in morning and all day..

Been following a strict PB diet...Thoughts?

matthew11093 is offline Junior Member
    how did I miss this thread? Like it!

Zalola is offline Junior Member
    I just went Primal about a week ago. I had been doing a very low carb low sugar diet for a few months prior - so not having carbs had not been too rough on me. However, I am a calorie counting - food writing down - stressing about when to eat - addict. I am driving myself crazy trying to input everything in to Fitday...I spend so much time stressing over what I am eating - it just runs my life! I have been trying to not count the hours between my meals and just go with the flow - but I have been a eat every 2-3 hours person for so long it's such a habit and I can't get it out of my head. Yesterday I stopped eating at 6 and didn't have anything until after my workout this morning which was about 9:00 - I am trying to stretch the time between eating and trying not to snack but I'm starving (or am I - maybe it's all in my head) by the time my next meal rolls around. Yeah - I'm crazy. Any suggestions?

toogies24 is offline Junior Member
    So..I have been doing paleo for two-months and have seen little results. I have started running and crossfit 4x a week for the same amount of time. I am confused as I thought weight should just drop off?

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast