Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Start Here: Primer to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle page 25

manvi is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Primal fuel acts like a energy booster having high proteins which allow you to work for a long without feeling hungry.By taking it you will have great tasting experience. It can be taken up with milk , banana , egg yolk , coconut etc.It helps to loose weight without any kind of weakness.Try Primal fuel , have great experience and feel the change.

Mogan2011 is offline Junior Member
    Oh good to know. I just read about the "carb flu" sounds very familiar. Didn't realize there was an actual term for a carb addiction and how serious it is. That's my biggest issue. Going to really sick once I make the big plunge because I used to be very bad with carbs. Slowly getting better but I would still say I'm bad with them :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

zacisgr8 is offline Junior Member
    Fat all my life. I'm 46 and 220lbs and 5'10". Gosh I love sugar, white flour and the bad. I have seen and heard Paleo for years and finally decided to get serious.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

des88 is offline Junior Member
    Hi, Mi name is Des and I am a newbie. I have a couple of questions and hope someone could answer them.
    1. I have no time (right now... maybe in future) to make the almond nor coconut milk from scratch. Any suggestions on where and what brand I can purchase? I have a Whole Foods store near me.
    2. I have a bad left knee and was advised by my ortho just to do walking on flat surfaces to avoid further injury and avoid strenous aerobic exercises or running. Will just walking every other day be a good substitute for the pushups, squats and lunges? I can't do sprints either
    3. So can we occasionally consume whole milk? If yes, how often can I have it?
    4. Can I use yacon syrup as a sweetener for my coffee?

Thank you very much and I am so excited to be embarking on this 21 day challenge!!

Peakesey is offline Junior Member
    Hi Everyone!

I am 39, 5'6 and 266 pounds. Purchase Primal Blueprint a few months ago. Then a few weeks ago I got the 21 day transformation and the 90 day journal. I totally understand my weight gain now ...I get it and it makes sense. I just could never get behind the vegan thing. So I knew I was serious when I cleaned my cabinets and frig. And wow...I had 2 garbage bags full of junk. I have already started but its official tomorrow. Preparing my lunches today and I am so excited to feel and look better. Planning to keep my carb intake to around 70-100 depending on when I workout. Still kinda confused on calories, but I will figure it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

naturalgallant is offline Junior Member
    How do I start a new thread in the forum?

cindy is offline Junior Member
    Hi Everyone!

cindy is offline Junior Member
    Hi Everyone! This is my first post. I am 53. I have been 50/50 primal until 2 weeks ago I decided it was time to commit. One week 6 pounds. Yeah!! Only 45 more to go. I am starting to feel better. For the last 2 years I have been in menopause and the pounds just kept piling on. Every time I tried a new "diet" .. I would lose one pound and gain 3 pounds. The ankles and knees hurting all the time, I just did'nt want to exercise. I'm now exercising everyday. Mostly walking. I walk my dog for 30 minutes every morning followed by walking the neighbor lady for an hour. I do the canadian airforce exercises daily and in the evenings after my last meal of the day 30 minutes on the eliptical. I will be changing that up as I start feeling better.

Phyllis Thor is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone. I'm so new here and just starting that I hope this will post. Not only do I have a significant amount to loose but I'm having problems getting online. Need to get better at computer stuff! I have been overweight my entire life and I just want to feel better. I'd like to be better not perfect at 60 it's a pretty tall order. But I'm very hopeful finding this PB!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

PrimalDee is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi, I have a quick question. I just started primal yesterday and I was checking out the nutritional labels on milk and I dont understand why whole milk wins over 1% milk. They have the same amount of sugars. the only thing that is different is the fat. I know fat is ok so whole milk is ok but if the idea is to cut carbs and sugars then it doesnt matter which you drink, right? Can you explain to me why 1% milk is not acceptable when the sugars/carbs are the same? Thanks!

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast