Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Newbies Start Here: Primer to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle page 24

tres rios is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hello, long time lurker first time poster. I've been following Paleo for a few months on and off and am ready to commit now. I am looking forward to interacting with all of you and shedding these pesky 15 lbs!!!

Apples4Jam is offline Junior Member
    Hi, I'm new here. Started eating primal/paleo about 6 weeks ago after reading Barry Groves book and blog. I have ordered Marks books and waiting their arrival.

Debra5719 is offline Junior Member
    Hello, my name is Debra and I am new to this site. I am 46, overweight, and pre-diabetic. I would like to try to eat primal and do a 21 day challenge. I have tried several other diets in the past that worked temporarily. The weight always come back, plus some. The most extreme diet I have tried has been the HCG diet. That was horrible.
    I think with a little education, this way of eating would be beneficial. I would like any advice for newbies.

Debra

eatsavage is offline Junior Member
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I've been following a primal / paleo lifestyle for a couple of years now. In 2013 I started a weekly meal delivery service in the Toronto area called Eat Savage. We operate out of a commercial kitchen in Oshawa.

If you're hungry in the GTA... check us out.

Im jealous of all of the primal / paleo products available in the US compared to what we have in Canada. Hoping we catch up soon!

I'm also a member of the Paleo Toronto facebook group.

primal & paleo meal delivery - Toronto & GTA
    meals feature grass-fed beef, organic chicken & other wholesome ingredients
    www.eatsavage.ca

kuteboy is offline Junior Member
    thank's Daily Apple forum Mark! the effective information processing work for me. thank you

Greig C is offline Junior Member
    Hello Everyone, I am a 46 year old male (94.5kg, 5'10") and after recently reading The Primal Blueprint I decided to give this a try. I truly believe the science behind what Mark Sisson is explaining matches the correct way we should feed ourselves and control our weight and health.
    However, after four weeks I seem to have had very poor results. I started at 96.2kg and since then had dropped to 93.9kg but continue to fluctuate back up to 94.5kg . I have completely cut out wheat and sugars (inc sweeteners) from my diet, I eat all meats and fish and eat mostly green leaved vegs/olives etc with my proteins. I eat cheese and occasional milk in tea, and sometimes try unsweeted soya milk. My carbs are mostly under 100g per day but I don't exercise apart from gardening.
    Can anyone find any obvious errors I'm making? Any breakfast/lunch/dinner tips would be grateful. Thanks in advance for any help.

rosiered is offline Junior Member
    Well. My name is Selina
    I've strayed a primal diet today. Actually it's not a diet. I am changing my life. How exciting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Jon McKee is offline Junior Member
    Hi all. Nice to be part of this forward thinking community. been following Paleo for a month now and feel excellent. Thought I would miss the carbs, the bread, my homemade pasta. Besides the normal lethargy the first week and a half, I don't miss the carbs at all. Grocery shopping is easier, meal planning simple, what's not to like. At 52 I was gaining that extra weight around the middle that I thought I was destined to accumulate as the years pass. Now mind you, I've always been active. Obsessively so at times. A month living paleo and am feeling good, dropped 3% body fat and have stopped obsessing on run and bike times. Thanks to the movement, thanks to Mark, and thanks for this community.

kansasfarmgirl is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone, this is only my third day of paleo, but never experienced a life change that was this easy. I no longer obsess over food, eat when I truly feel hungry, which right now is twice a day. I tried the vegetarian lifestyle in the past but it didn't work for me. I feel great, love to speed walk...and yes I was a Kansas farm girl born and raised, we grew a lot of wheat!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

RedValkyria is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hej alle sammen! (;

I'm Red. I live in Denmark and I've been paleo since January (with weekly cheating due to that damn bread that I love so much), and in an autoimmune paleo since mid June. I'm slowly leaving behind the worst bloating you can imagine (to the point of people standing up so I could sit down, because they thought I was pregnant), constipation, skin problems, allergies, bad sleep... But very slowly. And the autoimmune is definitely helping me to get good results with all that - yet I'm hungry ALL-THE-TIME. And damn. Nuts. Wanna.

I thought it'd be a good thing to join the community and get some support and exchange ideas... So here I'm!

Take care, Groks!

Red-

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast