Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Start Here: Primer to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle page 17

steevennsmithh is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hi................................................ ...
    welcome to this forum sites
    Im new as well. I was just wondering how often measuring is advised? Any help is greatly appreciated

steevennsmithh is offline Junior Member
    Wanted to introduce myself to all and say ow awesome it feels to be part of a site from all my pleasant dreams. I am steeven
    an always groovy, aging hippie. Young @ heart n' soul. peace & Harmony!

Strong_as_Oak is offline Junior Member
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, very new to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle. But glad I'm now here and looking forward to finding my way to a healthier, more active life. Will post in the Meet and Greet a more personal "Hello" with my baseline stats.

Strong as Oak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thebluesdude is offline Junior Member
    Your location:Los Angeles

Age (If you want):48

How Primal are you: 80-90% Getting there!

Do you consume dairy: Very little. I use cream in my coffee. I used to love drinking milk. Now I use Almond milk for shakes.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both

Motivator for switching to Primal: I just want to be the best me I can be.

Favorite exercise: I like it all.

Favorite Primal food: Steak, Wild Salmon

Best part about being Primal:Full of energy and the fat is falling off my body! I also follow an 18/6 Intermittent Fasting regimen...awesomeness.

Worst part about being Primal:There is a downside?

oziel is offline Junior Member
    Hi Everyone! Im Oziel, and Im from Mexico, I would like to learn more from this lifestyle.

See you around.

Puglady is offline Junior Member
    I started the Primal way of eating 4 weeks ago. The first two weeks I lost 5 pounds and haven't lost since. I had gastric bypass 9 years ago and have gained just about all of the weight I lost back. My son has been trying to get me to eat this way for almost 4 years and now I have done it. I don't eat any starchy veggies. My carb count should be really low. I only eat the low carb veggies--salads, broccoli, tomatoes, cauliflower, etc. I cook the primal way--have thrown everything out that is not Primal except for baking supplies since I still cook and bake for people and church functions. I feel like I have lost inches, but not showing up on the scales!!! HELP ME!!!!!

jill.fitnessforlife is offline Junior Member
    So, my dilemna is that I eat breakfast within the first hour of waking and then eat every 3-4 hours until bed time a balance of complete protein, carbs and fat. My problem arises with the fact that I really do not enjoy cooking and eating has always been something I have to do. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy eating food that others make but not so much otherwise. Because of this I find it difficult to stay on track because I get annoyed and bored with cooking. This can also mean that my carbs aren't always the highest of quality. I end up eating whatever is quick (too often a quick protein bar) because I don't want to make something even if I took the time on Sunday to prepare some things in advance. I know, I need to suck it up because it is important to my health but day in and day out I get in my own way. Anyone have any suggestions? I am open to someone telling me to get over it and just "do it!"

Yummy Bunny Guest
    Nice to meet you all! I finally got the courage to start posting here!

I Super love the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle & reading marksdailyapple!

I feel so happy & positive since starting! My Body feels & looks amazing!
    OH! &nnnd! I am really loving the food!
    Since staring the Primal / Keto Diet, I am truly loving food!
    Taste truly good! ♡

I wish you all the best on your Journeys!

thehotsinger is offline Junior Member
    Hello, fellow Groks and Grokettes! =]

My husband and I started eating Primally at the beginning of this month, and I must stay, I feel much better!

Your location: Boston, MA

Age (If you want): 27

How Primal are you: 80-85%

Do you consume dairy: Yup! Love cheese, butter, and cream for coffee. Yummy!

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both!

Motivator for switching to Primal: After doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and Zumba for 6 months with no weight loss (though I did gain muscle mass), I needed to add something else into the mix.

Favorite exercise: Walking outside. =]

Favorite Primal food: Eggs. They're so versatile. Tonight's dinner: 2 eggs (fried in Kerrygold butter) over greens with TJ's tomatillo salsa. Delicioso!

Best part about being Primal: Though I don't really look much different, I feel better about myself, I'm not as tired, and I get to come up with new cooking ideas.

Worst part about being Primal: Mmm...the potential awkwardness that comes with turning something down gracefully.

I'm hoping that I can prove an example for my parents and that they'll follow suit. =]

rustla is offline Junior Member
    Hi im 46 im90% primal losing weight and feeling good. I live in the UK and only learned abou the lifestyle thanks to my wife buying the book Primal Blueprint .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast