Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Start Here: Primer to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle page 12

eduardorl1302 is offline Junior Member

No recomendado para principiantes

Primal Fuel
    Este entrenamiento es muy completo, aunque realmente no lo recomiendo para principiantes, ya que se requiere cierta dureza muscular para poder ejercitar de esta forma los musculos.
    Last edited by eduardorl1302; 10-10-2012 at 02:03 AM.

fmyurich is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardorl1302 View Post
    Este entrenamiento es muy completo, aunque realmente no lo recomiendo para principiantes, ya que se requiere cierta dureza muscular para poder ejercitar de esta forma los musculos. Lo digo enserio, no debes hacer esto para empezar, esto es mejor hacerlo tras unos 3 meses de endurecimiento de los muscoulos.

Eduardo Rodríguez - interpretacion de los sueños
    Say what!?

Kaz48 is offline Junior Member
    Hey I've been primal since Monday.. Starting with IF from Sunday at 8pm until lunch Monday (just wasn't hungry) but by lunch was ready to eat not from insulin spike/drop but coz I was ready to eat I'm having minor cravings but more out of habit than actual hunger, first primal exercise yesterday think I overdid it a bit as not exercised for a while, but tight today but living primal is going good just looking forward to my body sorting my energy out of my fat so I can start losing my tummy

Ann2mi is offline Junior Member
    Dear Mark,

i had been eating primal for a couple of months. I went through low carb flu and got past it in a week or so and was felling pretty good and losing a few pounds. Then I went back to high carb eating for a couple of weeks. (travel, family events, lost my focus). I have been back to primal eating for a week or so and feel lousy, (headache, muscle aches, fatigue). Is this low carb flu all over again? can you lose being fat burning adapted that quickly?

LITTLEDAVE is offline Junior Member
    Well now I know that you cannot eat all them way you want! I have completed the 21 day challenge and I feel good. I am lucky and get to go see my doctor tomorrow and see about blood suger levels. They should be way down due to no carbs (little) and no soda of any sort. Water only and coffee is a must for me. I look at it as a treat rather than taking it for granted. I was inspired my papa grok and he is my mentor I even put this in my online name. 50 lbs to go and need a little guidance in how to get there. Chicken, water and nuts are the things I mainly eat along with eggs and the occasional (bad) meats like hot dogs and sausage so any one that can point me into the. Next 50 lbs would be great. Grok on and thanks papa Dave.

MichaelCures is offline Junior Member
    Hello my name is Michael and I am new on this website. I would just like to say that I am very excited to join this group and I hope I can learn many stuffs and at the same time I can share on my own experiences. Happy reading and learning to all

ouvickie is offline Junior Member
    I started the Primal plan two weeks ago and so far I've lost 6 pounds and my constant stomach pain went away - YAY!!
    I haven't been pain free for years.

I love that I don't have to count calories, limit fresh fruit and nuts or buy special food. I have been tracking my carbs so my metabolism doesn't slow down. I need to lose 50 lbs., but I'm not worried about numbers anymore. I've lost the bloat I had with high-carbs and I feel and look so much better already. I love the way Mark explains things, it's so easy to understand and follow. I just started reading Primal Blueprint today. I'm so excited and I truly appreciate that there is a community of people to stay involved with. Grok on!!

shep68 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEDAVE View Post
    Well now I know that you cannot eat all them way you want! I have completed the 21 day challenge and I feel good. I am lucky and get to go see my doctor tomorrow and see about blood suger levels. They should be way down due to no carbs (little) and no soda of any sort. Water only and coffee is a must for me. I look at it as a treat rather than taking it for granted. I was inspired my papa grok and he is my mentor I even put this in my online name. 50 lbs to go and need a little guidance in how to get there. Chicken, water and nuts are the things I mainly eat along with eggs and the occasional (bad) meats like hot dogs and sausage so any one that can point me into the. Next 50 lbs would be great. Grok on and thanks papa Dave.
    I've been eating paleo since mid July and can tell you I think the more important aspect is cutting the grains, legumes and dairy rather than the kind of meat you eat. In other words the worst kind of meats (hot dogs, deli, salami and so on) are still way better for you than mac&cheese, bread, noodles, boxed foods etc. Same goes for the grass fed beef vs. corn argument. Corn finished is still better than the never ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden. I'm not saying to eat the "bad" meats every day, but I still occasionally eat sausages, off the shelf bacon, pepperoni, salami, deli meats and am losing weight by the week. I think when it comes to the lesser meat products the key is to go for low(er) salt content. I'm no expert, but this has been my experience. Just make sure you eat as much veg and fruit as you do meat. If you want to expand your beef menu all it takes is a trip to the grocer or butcher shop...they're all there in the meat case!
    Last edited by shep68; 10-01-2012 at 05:43 PM.

PBNewby is offline Senior Member
    Please critique my second ever PB breakfast attempt.

1 (100g) banana
    2 eggs scrambled
    1.5 oz milk (to make scrambled eggs)
    an ounce or two of shredded cheese (in the scrambled eggs)
    90g of cooked broccoli, folded into the scrambled eggs
    2 slices of bacon (real bacon)
    1/4 of one avocado, sliced
    44g of almonds, raw

I am trying to get to the point where I am eating between 100 and 150 g of carbs everyday. I want to lose weight, but I don't want to be in ketosis. I am currently 5'11" and weigh 180lbs. I have begun doing some semi-irregular weight lifting, push-ups (10), chin-ups (1), and pull-ups (1).

Your thoughts appreciated!

mikey.

Deonte is offline Junior Member
    sdwer

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast