Thread: NEVER underestimate the power of a damned good POOP! page

Shrinking_Violet is offline Senior Member
    Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, though originally from Sheffield

Talking NEVER underestimate the power of a damned good POOP!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Being a bit naughty, but I couldn't resist a weigh this morning (I've been doing some 'tweaking' and I wanted to see if it had paid off; seems I (probably) do a bit better keeping my protein and fat the same, or the former a little higher than the latter). 8st 8 as I was the other day. 20 mins later I felt the urge to 'go'.

It was a MONSTER!!

I was 8st 6.5 after that!

I need to be 'good' this week, because I've got a ticket to a Bonfire Night supper and firework display on Friday (it's for charity; a fund set up by the parents of a little boy called William who died 16 years ago, aged 4, of a form of childhood leukaemia so rare that he was only the 2nd child in the UK to be diagnosed with it - and only the 6th in the world (the other 4 all being in the US). I knew him quite well; I often used to see him in his 'racing car' (his name for the adapted buggy he used because he was too weak to walk - it also carried his chest drain) on the common with his elder sister and brother).

So that will mean 20% - or more! - Friday (bonfire roasted spuds, bangers, burgers and beans, no doubt!)

I LOVE Bonfire Night!
    La tristesse durera toujours...

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Puts hands over ears. lalalalalalalalalala. Too much info. LOL
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.