Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT) Obama Refuses IBM's free help to stop Medicaid Fraud page

Grizz is offline Banned

OT) Obama Refuses IBM's free help to stop Medicaid Fraud

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sorry for the OFF Topic message, but this should be seen by as many people as possible by election day.

EVERY Voter should know about this is absolutely SHOCKING news story ! ! ! !

It boggles the mind that Obama would reject a free offer from IBM's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to stop $900 Billions in Medicaid fraud.
    ....something to think about on Election Day... VOTE THE TRASH OUT

Estimated savings of $900 Billion, turned down by Obama ! ! !

IBM CEO Sam Palmisano offered this "FREE OF CHARGE" TO OBAMA....and he said NO! See his comments in the FOX News video link below:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4366002/d...fraud-fighter/

IBM CEO Palmisano made an offer to Obama.......IBM offered to help identify all kinds of healthcare fraud......they have been studying healthcare plans, etc... and found many cases of obvious fraud and opportunities for fraud and offered to serve up that info to the White House.

Answer: Obama said "No". Don't want your help.

IBM CEO said...White House is obviously not interested in stopping fraud in medicare / healthcare.

Is Obama aiding and abetting the fraud?

Best to all,
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Here is the Text version of the TV Interview for those who do not have broadband:

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    Samuel J. Palmisano, the Chairman of the Board and CEO for IBM, said in a recent Wall Street Journal interview that he offered to provide the Obama Administration with a program that would curb healthcare claims fraud and abuse by almost one trillion dollars but the Obama White House turned the offer down.

"We could have improved the quality and reduced the cost of the healthcare system by $900 billion...I said we would do it for free to prove that it works. They turned us down." Mr. Palmisano said during a taping of The Wall Street Journal's Viewpoints program on September 14, 2010.

Rest of the text here:
    http://www.newmediajournal.us/govern...tics/1020b.htm
    EVERY VOTE COUNTS ON TUESDAY,
    Grizz

KestrelSF is offline Senior Member
    Grizz man, no offense, but there are lots of other forums to have political discussions. I'd hate to see this forum start to get completely inundated with either Fox News OR Huffington Post articles. And honestly, I get a bit worn out with all the political bickering we've had to endure the past few years. It's nice to have a place that we can come discuss Primal / Paleo issues and not have to get caught up in this sort of thing.
    Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Sorry for the OFF Topic message, but this should be seen by as many people as possible by election day.

EVERY Voter should know about this is absolutely SHOCKING news story ! ! ! !
    The informercial tone and intensity is hard to take. :/

ts in the FOX News video link below:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4366002/d...fraud-fighter/ [/quote]

If you have a reliable source, I'd be interested in seeing it. Otherwise, I 2nd Kestrel.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KestrelSF View Post
    Grizz man, no offense, but there are lots of other forums to have political discussions. I'd hate to see this forum start to get completely inundated with either Fox News OR Huffington Post articles. And honestly, I get a bit worn out with all the political bickering we've had to endure the past few years. It's nice to have a place that we can come discuss Primal / Paleo issues and not have to get caught up in this sort of thing.
    I would love to see a new "Food Politics" forum where these type of messages can go. Some people love these types of topics and others hate them.

Personally, I love them.

KestrelSF is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    I would love to see a new "Food Politics" forum where these type of messages can go. Some people love these types of topics and others hate them.

Personally, I love them.
    See, the problem is that this isn't food politics, it's just politics. And there are zillions of other places where you can hash out this sort of thing endlessly. And the problem is that yes folks do love to have political debates, so if we go down that road this forum will just be cluttered up with them and things will inevitably get really ugly really fast.

I remember I first starting coming to this site posting something about Lierre getting the peppered pie in face during a speech and I got taken to task by PrimalPete who said, "This whole 'those silly vegans' name-calling mentality has got to stop." So as much as I didn't care to be taken out to the woodshed, as the saying goes, once I thought about it I decided I had to agree with him. One thing I like about this board is how we've, for the most part, been able to keep things pretty positive, which is extremely rare on a message board.

So PLEASE let's keep the political debates on the politics sites.
    Last edited by KestrelSF; 10-31-2010 at 10:08 AM.
    Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

stef is offline Member
    +1

Grok is offline Senior Member
    See, the problem is that this isn't food politics, it's just politics.
    It wouldn't be a problem if it were posted in the hypothetical food politics forum. I doubt anyone who would read that forum would care.

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    Not the place for this. Also...fox "news" not exactly an unimpeachable source, given the frequency with which they get things absolutely wrong.

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    Since the topic is open, is anybody comfortable with the idea of the government giving a private entity carte Blanche to datamine medical files? As a nurse, I am not.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast