Thread: Heavy whipping cream made my knees weak page

Triathloon is offline Member

Red face Heavy whipping cream made my knees weak

Shop Now
    Day 4 of PB and I'm feeling really well. No more evening binge sessions which is a wonderful thing! It has been so nice to simply relax about food. Only day 4 so I should probably temper my giddy feelings, but wow it sure feels good so far.

So I saw heavy whipping cream in the grocery store yesterday and I bought a half-pint. Really didn't have any plans for it so I just stuck it in the fridge. Later I decided to have a sip to see what it tastes like. Holy freakin' crap that is some tasty stuff! I've avoided fat for so long I forgot just how good it tastes.

I ended up knocking back the entire half-pint over the next 24 hours, which I realize is probably not wise on a regular basis. Sure was good in the smoothie I fixed last night.

Took the last few ounces and whipped it up with my immersion blender and ate every molecule of it right out of the bowl. Note to self: Don't buy heavy whipping cream every week.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    It's the only way I like my coffee now. Half and half or milk just won't cut it anymore. Once you've had the real thing it's hard to go back.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Yep. I have to restrain myself not to drink a whole pint. Hehe.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

MichaelA is offline Senior Member
    Resistance is futile. I have one pint every morning...

NutMeg is offline Senior Member