Thread: The Vitamin D Cure book, what's your thoughts? page

Isfahel is offline Senior Member

The Vitamin D Cure book, what's your thoughts?

Primal Fuel
    Hey, hoping Cillakat will chime in on this one, I just picked up this book today and am about a third of the way into it. Very interesting, I've read all of Cillakat's stuff on Vitamin D, but I love reading books and thought this might be interesting. I agree with pretty much all he says, but he's anti-saturated fat, just wondering where he's coming from on that. He's pretty much completely anti SAD, just wondering why he's against the fat since he's right on everything else. I guess I should finish the book first but wanted to see what others thought. Also, for you Vit D guru's, I spent pretty much the entire summer outside gardening, mowing grass, playing, etc in my underwear or less (live on a farm so I get to be "completely primally naked when I want to". Should I just figure I'm good on Vit D and just start supplementing for the winter, or should I quit being cheap and pony up the $39 for the test?

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Isfahel View Post
    Also, for you Vit D guru's, I spent pretty much the entire summer outside gardening, mowing grass, playing, etc in my underwear or less (live on a farm so I get to be "completely primally naked when I want to". Should I just figure I'm good on Vit D and just start supplementing for the winter, or should I quit being cheap and pony up the $39 for the test?
    Pretty much anywhere in the US needs vitamin D now.....levels start dropping pretty quickly once fall hits. Start supplementing.....test in the winter in January or February to see how you're doing with your supplementation.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order