Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Primal Journal (Triathloon) page 4

Triathloon is offline Member
    DAY 26

Breakfast: 4x egg omelet with cheese and sauteed veggies.

Exercise: Another 40 mile bike ride

Lunch: Pretty hungry after 80 miles on the bike in 2 days. Bacon wrapped filet mignon, 3x baked chicken legs, huge leaf lettuce salad with cucumber, bell pepper, onion, tomato, anchovies, homemade coconut milk dressing.

Snack/supper Grazed around on various things... baked fish from the family's supper, baked zucchini, more leftover baked chicken, whipping cream on some fruit.

Lots of sunflower seeds throughout the day.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

DAY 27

Breakfast: 2x egg omelet with bacon and feta cheese

Lunch: Large salad with yellow bell pepper, homemade dressing, onion, anchovies, avocado

Supper: Picked around on some chicken salad my wife made... pretty tasty and totally primal except for the store-bought mayo. Also had a baked chicken thigh.
    Last edited by Triathloon; 11-23-2010 at 03:42 PM.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

DAY 28

Wow, 4 weeks have passed already. It really has gone by fast. Virtually no non-primal foods consumed with the exception of 2 nights of beer and whatever wheat or sugar happened to be at the bottom of an ingredients list that I didn't scrutinize.

No bread, rice, oatmeal, energy gels, Clif bars, etc., etc. in 4 weeks. Around 10 lbs lost and it's very noticable when I put clothes on in the morning. I think I will integrate some IF again as I really found that helpful in the past. Hopefully it will be a little easier on the PB plan.

Breakfast: 2x egg omelet with sauteed peppers, onion, ham, and feta cheese.

Lunch: Grocery buying at lunch, which always leads to odd combinations for that meal. Had a little mozzarella cheese with some green beans smothered in leftover coconut/curry chicken gravy.

Supper: Experimented with a primal almond chicken finger recipe for a football party coming up Saturday. Ate waaaaay too much of my product and felt sickly. Tomorrow is a fast day so that should make me feel better.
    Last edited by Triathloon; 11-24-2010 at 12:08 PM.

DAY 29

Breakfast: IF

Lunch: IF

DAYS 30-33

Took a Thanksgiving/Football break from journals, logging, counting, etc. Stayed mostly primal with only a couple of deviations (1 piece of pizza, 375 ml of whiskey, and a battle with a jar of peanut butter). Today is my weekly weigh-day and really didn't like what I saw on the scale. Regardless, my clothes still feel looser than 30 days ago so I think I'm still doing OK.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    DAY 34

Breakfast: IF

Lunch: Chicken thigh, dehydrated squash and cucumber chips with a little sour cream, 3 oz of the Primal Pork Stuffed Pepper meat mixture, 10 almonds.
    Last edited by Triathloon; 11-29-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234