Thread: Brand New page

fatmancruising is offline Junior Member

Brand New

Primal Fuel
    Hi all... I am new to the site and the book. I must say I haven't been able to put it down. Just started eating more primal over the weekend and already starting to feel better. I thought I would miss the bread and grains, but so far I have not even noticed.

Right now I am at 310 hoping to get that way down as time progresses..

kiwineil is offline Senior Member
    good luck with it mate
    stick to it .. dont let the slipups get u down and u will be on yr way

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Welcome onboard, congratulations on starting the rest of your life

fatmancruising is offline Junior Member
    Thanks. I will try not to get to discouraged. Alhtough today I found the effects of a slip. I went to lunch with my coworkers to a Cuban joint. Tried the Cuban sandwich and now I can't get rid of that gassy bloated feeling. I am starting to realize that I lived most of life with that feeling. It is no good

shiggles is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmancruising View Post
    Thanks. I will try not to get to discouraged. Alhtough today I found the effects of a slip. I went to lunch with my coworkers to a Cuban joint. Tried the Cuban sandwich and now I can't get rid of that gassy bloated feeling. I am starting to realize that I lived most of life with that feeling. It is no good
    Hold onto the idea of that feeling. It's a pretty small thing, but it's a good indicator of what is good, and what is bad. The book is great, I loved reading it. Everything you've learned in the book will be enhanced by the discussions on this forum. Anything you want to know more about has already been discussed, all the way from macronutrient intake to hyperthyroidism. Search the forums, or better yet, search Marks' blog and you will find in depth answers. There are more actual experts lurking in the forums here than I've seen anywhere else. and you will always find at least one other person in a similar situation as yourself.

I would say good luck, but you really don't need it. If you stick to PB, you will see results.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.