Thread: New grokette page

emilyb is offline Junior Member

New grokette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi,

I am new here. Was recently diagnosed with 37 food sensitivies so I'm on a very limited diet and rotating foods every other day to avoid further allergies. I am on a dairy, gluten, yeast, alcohol and soy free diet so PB eating is going to work well for me.

I have hasimoto's thyroiditis and am trying to heal my immune system inflammation and hopefully lose the 10lbs I keep losing and gaining again and again. I also have adrenal fatigue and am looking to slow down my exercise routine. Chronic cardio for years has been damaging!

It is going to be a work in progress for the next few months. I am looking forward to learning from all of you!

afsjesse is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Many people have found that eating Primally has reduced or gotten rid of their ailments. Perhaps the same will happen to you! Let us know how it goes!!!!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.