Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reverse & melt away Heart Disease page

Grizz is offline Banned

Reverse & melt away Heart Disease

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yes melt away and dissolve the plaque built up in our arteries from years of eating wheat, grains & trans fats.

I was EXTREMELY skeptical that this was possible when I first discovered Cardiologist Dr. Davis blog:
    http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/
    He promotes his "Track Your Plaque" program to measure, track & eliminate heart disease. Was this just more Internet Bullsh*t? Or was it real? I had no confirming evidence for nearly 3 months, until today.

Today, on the TV Show, "The Doctors," there was a short clip on Bill Clinton's extensive heart disease. It was said that Bill had naturally melted away and dissolved his artery blocking plaque by diet alone. Yes eliminating the Conventional Wisdom High Carb, Low Fat diet has reversed Clinton' extensive heart disease. They rushed through the details of his diet, so not much else was said. Here are the details of Bill's diet:
    http://www.vegsource.com/news/2010/0...ase-video.html
    This was good enough evidence for me to help confirm the Dr. Davis "Track Your Plaque" program, that it really is possible to reverse heart disease, even though Clinton's diet & the Dr. Davis diet aren't the same. Both diets share a focus on fruits & veggies, where Clinton eliminates ALL fats, goes Vegan, and Dr. Davis only eliminates the unhealthy fats.

The Dr. Davis program is basically the Primal Diet with a focus on losing weight, especially abdominal fat, and some sophisticated blood testing programs.

I'll keep this thread updated with any further REPUTABLE confirming evidence that I find.

Best of health to all,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 10-24-2010 at 05:26 AM.

JEL62 is offline Senior Member
    Ummm... Clinton follows a low fat, primarily vegetarian diet which includes lots of grains, legumes, fruit, vegetables, no meat, no dairy.

Last edited by JEL62; 10-24-2010 at 05:15 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    You are correct. Clinton became a Vegan. However the point is that he reversed his heart disease, and dissolved away his artery clogging plaque by diet, which in itself is inspiring.

This proves it is possible to dissolve plaque by diet, and Dr. Davis says that our PB Diet does the same, with his own confirming programs.

Best of health to all,
    Grizz

JoanE is offline Junior Member
    Grizz,
    Dr. Davis also recommends against dairy, especially butter. Seems it is high in AGE's, and causes higher triclycerides.
    I did some reading regarding the calcium score. Seems like it is used in some research. I have read though that it doesn't really tell whether the plaque is stable or not, though the score is certainly more accurate than your blood cholesterol levels or Framingham risk scores at identifying risk.
    There is something called a "pericardial fat pad", that ties very closely to the calcium score, and is also considered a risk factor. Apparently this fat causes higher inflammation in the heart tissues, leading to buildup of plaque. It's more significant than visceral fat.
    I'll have to watch that Doctors show about Clinton online. I like to watch the Doctors when I stay home sick, which fortunately has not been very often lately, even though they are constantly shilling for cosmetic surgery and liposuction.
    Thanks,
    Joan

leonardotmnt is offline Senior Member
    How is Bill Clinton eating a vegan diet almost the exact opposite of the diet people on here eat evidence the "Track Your Plaque" diet works? Do you work for Dr. Davis by chance? You really seem to promote him. I agree with much of what he says myself for what it's worth.

Grizz is offline Banned
    No, I don't have anything to do with Dr. Davis. IMO, he has got it all right, and is willing to talk, even going against the FDA, & ADA ! He also promotes the Primal style diet. [No grains, Sugars, Legumes]

More evidence here:
    Stunning reversal of Heart Disease:
    http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/20...ue-record.html

If you have doubts about what we are doing, see this thread:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...little-bonuses

Best to you,
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardotmnt View Post
    How is Bill Clinton eating a vegan diet almost the exact opposite of the diet people on here eat evidence the "Track Your Plaque" diet works? Do you work for Dr. Davis by chance? You really seem to promote him. I agree with much of what he says myself for what it's worth.
    Leon,
    Are you kidding??? The wife & I were among those laughing & rolling our eyes at the thought of the Cave Man Diet. Give up BREAD? Give up my "Heart Healthy OATMEAL???? Give up BEANS ?????? Those Cave Man Diet people were definitely CRAZY. Bread & Oatmeal were as American as MOTHER & APPLE PIE.

We would not be at Marks Daily Apple without Dr. Davis exposing the horrible health impacts from grains & sugars. Dr. Davis literally changed our lives by posting the TRUTH on his blog. Against all odds, he is fighting back against the AMA, the ADA and the FDA, risking the loss of his medical license. And you stand there and make WISE CRACKS like that? BITE YOU LIP, my friend.

If you had bothered to look, the majority of Dr. Davis plan to reverse heart disease is simply a change in diet.
    1) He tells his patients to give up bread, grains, sugars & legumes.
    2) Then he prescribes essential vitamins beginning with Vitamin D.

Does any of this sound familiar? OF COURSE, he is ordering his patients to go on the Primal Blueprint diet without actually saying it. Then he recommends the Robb Wolf book, the Paleo Solution.

Instead of being skeptical of Dr. Davis, please help me spread the word about his blog:
    http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/

Together we might be able to convince others who are "Rolling Their Eyes" to go Primal.

Then look at Dr. Davis record setting heart disease reversal:
    http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/20...ue-record.html

Best to you,
    Grizz

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    OK, perhaps that answers question #2, but that still doesn't answer the first question which is the more interesting/puzzling one. How is Bill's vegan diet evidence that this completely different "Track Your Plaque" diet works?

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't surprise me that diet can reduce or eliminate plaques. But I have to point out that your "are you kidding??" post doesn't answer Leon's first question.

ReadyToGrok is offline Senior Member
    He also recommends to go on statins, eat soy and healthy oils like canola and flaxseed. In fact the only real primal fat I can have is olive oil. He says to limit saturated fat, instead eating lean meats.

I joined the TYP program. Not sure I will stay with it.

Dr Davis seems to be primal-ish, that is it. He does not promote PB.
    My PB Journal
    Started June 2010

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    OK, perhaps that answers question #2, but that still doesn't answer the first question which is the more interesting/puzzling one. How is Bill's vegan diet evidence that this completely different "Track Your Plaque" diet works?

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't surprise me that diet can reduce or eliminate plaques. But I have to point out that your "are you kidding??" post doesn't answer Leon's first question.
    The answer is simple. Can diet reverse heart disease?

1) Clinton says YES
    2) Dr. Davis says YES.

Where Clinton admits he is experimenting and Dr. Davis has a proven track record.

Any other questions?

Grizz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast