Thread: Hi Newbie here from NoVA page

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member

Hi Newbie here from NoVA

Hi I'm new here... just figuring out how the forum works.

I stumbled upon PB last week and started on Saturday! I've been GF for about 5yrs now as I have gluten intolerance. I'm slowly transitioning the elimination of GF breads/pastas/rice/grains. I'm down from eating these 2x/day to 1x/day and upping my protein/veggies/fat intake.

I'm also nursing my 6mth old son. When I'm not working, or taking care of my kids and spending time w/dh I'm also doing a modified P90X (long slow run instead of the cardio) I've lost 13lbs of baby weight (Baby#2) doing p90x w/a CW diet. I still have another 20lbs of baby weight (Baby #1), and 20lbs of CW dieting weight as well. I'd love to loose it all w/in the next year or so... looking for slow, and steady to get health for my kids & dh.

I have posted a question about sleep issues I've noticed in another link b/c I couldn't find anything about sleep changes when you start going primal.

gg

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome. I don't know off hand of primal affecting sleep, aside from many of us trying to get better sleep.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.