Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meal suggestions page

eobrien is offline Junior Member

Meal suggestions

Primal Fuel
    Hi guys - I need some good ideas for meals - particularly breakfasts and lunches for a busy woman with a big appetite! Thanks so much - Erica

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast - pork steak, eggs and broccoli. Cooked in pork lard. Keeps me going fr hours before I need to eat again!

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    read the threads in this recipe forum, read the cookbook, read the bajillion blogs by googling "primal recipes".

I'm not sure why we need to compile a list of recipes for you.

Laziness makes me angry.

Thanks so much - paul

edit: eat a stick of butter, hope that helps

Chairdr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    read the threads in this recipe forum, read the cookbook, read the bajillion blogs by googling "primal recipes".

I'm not sure why we need to compile a list of recipes for you.

Laziness makes me angry.

Thanks so much - paul

edit: eat a stick of butter, hope that helps
    Glad to hear you are feeling better
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairdr View Post
    Glad to hear you are feeling better
    Maybe being sick has made me grumpy, but this person literally came to a forum where we post recipes and then asked for a generic list of recipes for a hungry woman.

If my response was too vitriolic, I apologize. Someone please compile a list of recipes for this woman.

I apologize if I seemed lazy. Perhaps I was. And I apologize. But wow - that was sort of fierce. And you are right - there are a ton of recipes on here. I was asking more along the lines of things that people find 'go to' for a commuter-like lifestyle. But again, I apologize for the seemingly cavalier and lazy post.

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    This forum is composed of ALL kinds of people with ALL kinds of attitudes. And that is a good thing, really.

Rivvin is a wealth of information, don't let this post turn you off. He's got this PB thing down, and so it is second nature to him. But for brand new people it is not, in fact just knowing where to find the vast amount of information on this forum is not something that comes immediatly.

Breakfast ideas for portable meals; left over bacon and hard boiled eggs, blueberries and coconut milk, smoothie with spinach blue berries coconut milk, just coffee and cream----in time you will find you wont want the standard 3+ meals a day, I often just have coffee and coconut milk and I am fine until 10am or sometimes even 2pm

Lunch--desk lunch? I divide up ziplock bags of salad, make 5 at a time, I have romaine, spinach, broc, shredded carrot, grape tomatoes. I have it with a can of tuna or salmon, and blue cheese dressing (blue cheese dressing is what I consider my 20% treat) Oil and vinegar would be a better choice

Dinner: Cook large portions, package up and use left overs for breakfast or lunch, or dinner again (creating more play time!)
    Curries (meat, canned coconut milk, curry paste, cauliflower---or what ever combination you want
    Stew or Soup, example tomatoe and beef broth base, beef, zucchini, onion, mushroom, taco type seasoning, topped with avacado and sour cream (if you have dairy)
    Roast, carrots, onions, garlic, lots of seasonings, make alot and use for salad
    Roasted chicken or turkey,
    Steak and broccoli,
    Bacon and Eggs
    oh yeah, and then theres Bacon omlettes lol
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to share ideas. Very much.

periquin is offline Senior Member
    There is nothing more healthful than a medium sized bowl of tangatze berries.
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

FergalJennings is offline Senior Member
    you dont even have to eat "breakfast foods" for breakfast...
    its an important meal and anything can be made..
    Breakfast is usually my PWO meal..for example i had crockpot slow cooked beef BAS with veggies galore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast