Thread: Any Dutch-language groks? page

beastiegirl Guest

Primal Fuel

My mother-in-law is the victim of extremely low calorie, high carb, low fat mania and is a devotee of the Dutch "nutritionist" Sonja Bakker who advocates such rubbish as drinking orange juice and eating plenty of melba toast instead of bread, margarine, cup-a-soups, pastas, ketchup (because it's low fat...!)and as little meat as possible. Oh yeah, the more hours of cardio you can get in, the better.

My MIL initially lost heaps of weight and looked fantastic, but she's put it all back on despite walking 25k a day!! Yes, a DAY! The weight has ALL gone back on her stomach too, so she now has stick arms and legs, small breasts and a big ol' gut.

I try to tell her that it's the result of her diet, but I just to not have the strength to persevere in the face of her stubborness (the woman is as stubborn as a dang MULE!) and lack of vocabulary, seeing as I'm an English speaker.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW OF PRIMAL INFORMATION IN THE DUTCH LANGUAGE??

I'm desperate to just chuck something down in front of her and say "lees dit" (read this) instead of grasping and arguing till I'm blue in the face. She won't listen to me, but she will listen to experts.

Can anyone (PLEASE!) help?

Riesjart is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, this is a rather old post, do you still need the info?

Richard