1. Allergies. When I don't eat grains, I don't have allergies.
2. Morning fog. So much brighter and clearer in the mornings without grain.
3. Acne. I thought the acne was all caused by soap, but after over-indulging and acne showing back up again I realize that it's probably both the grains as well as the soap.
4. Swelling. I haven't lost much weight but I sure have shrunk everywhere without the grains. Belly, chest, thighs, fingers, toes, etc.
5. Aches and pains. My weird jaw pain is gone. My tooth sensitivity to hot and cold is gone. Most of my hip pain is gone. Etc.
There are others, but you asked for five. And as you said, if I don't eat grains, that means I get to eat more bacon. Bacon!
If I don't live my dream, who will?