Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aussie Blog - Fed Up and Ready for Change

Shop Now
    good man i had massive headaches for 2 days and felt drained.... starting toget my mojo back but everywhere i look theres coke Zero around!!!! GRRRR.... ill get there i hope

You will!! It is well worth it.....Hang on it will pass and you will feel so much better!

The weekend went off without a hitch. I did have some fries/chips with some seafood this weekend but i thought it was a well earned effort on my part. i reckon i was 95/5 in eating this week so i cant complain

Today's Meals

B> 3 egg omlette with shredded chicken(from slow cooker), mushroom + 1/2 Avocado with Cholulo hot sauce
    L> Naked Burrito with lettuce, guacamole, chicken, hot sauce, and a little sour cream. NO Tortilla!
    D> Same as breakfast (I am loving these omlettes with hot sauce)
    Desert> 1/2 Cup of my special coconut milk/apple/cinnamon pudding!!! (See photo) its the BOMB!!!

I am very happy with the progress + I feel Fitter and more energized when walking and running intervals to the gym.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jayjayselmes; 10-25-2010 at 03:15 AM.

Jayson....good to see you here man. I am with you. I turn 30 in Feb and it's time once and for all to cut the fat. Steak and Eggs!!

What's the recipe for your coconut milk, apple, cinnamon pudding? Hubby and I are always looking for new ideas especially ones that don't always involve bacon and eggs. I'm from Perth by the way.

Hi from another Sydney gal, same age too. (Hi charlie7 too). I love your photos and hope you post the pudding recipe too

So....I think you are avoiding the question - how is the coke* abstinence going??

* see previous caveat. Coke = all forms!!

how ya coming along jayjay?

Shop Now
    I'm curious too. Have you kicked the habit yet?