Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aussie Blog - Fed Up and Ready for Change page 3

Primal Fuel
    Edz,

Yep thats me yep. I have a youtube channel with an array of videos on there. some fitness and some other videos. Im doing it no ifs or butts this time!!! Im turning 30 next APril and its going to happen!! Mark my words!!!

DAY 1...

i think I did pretty well for Day 1.

Breakfast....
    Canned shredded chicken breast in MAYO. Was supposed to be eggs but didnt have any on hand. I am now stocked up on on groceries last night.

Lunch......
    Big a$$ salad. Tomatoe, mixed greens, 1 whole avocado, turkey breat shaved, honey mustard dressing - the dressing is store purchased and in the next week or so will start to make my own.

Snack.....
    Shredded canned chicken in chilli - it almost taste like tuna - would have had a boiled egg if i had some.

Dinner......
    SALAD with tomatoe, whole avocado and boxed chicken breat. I ran out of turkey and only had the pre boxed chicken breast crummed. not a great choice but low in carbs and good for a first days eating plan.

the last picture is slogans and positiver messages i have stuck in my bedroom and on the mirroe in the bathroom to remind me everywhere I go that this is my last chance. I cant escape the words of positivty as i have plastered them in my bedroom, my fridge, bathroom mirror and in my car!!!

Its my time to shine

Pictures below

Felt pretty good but had headaches last night from no coke!!!!!! im dying here lol

until tomorrow, enjoy!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jayjayselmes; 10-18-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Also I had 2 whole avocados yesterday. 1 with my salad lunch and 1 with my salad dinner is this to much?

kiwineil is offline Senior Member
    keep it going mate and fight the evil coke zero monster

Thumbs up

Well everything seems to be going pretty well at this stage. Ive taken my photos and my weight currently and alsmost died when i saw the scales.

For some reason i do feel alot tighter, what I mean by that is I dont feel bloated at all like i normally do in the morning when i used to have toast or oats. After I had those i would feel fat if that makes sense.

Pictures below are of my breakfast this morning and a snack I had after dinner last night. hopefully week 1 results will be positive.

This mornings breakfast was 3 eggs and 3/4 of an avocado. Any good?

thanks

kiwineil is offline Senior Member
    looks good ... id add some fat eg bacon and cut back half an avocado given they can be carb heavy but minor tweaks ..

thanks no worries... im trying to limit my avocados to 1 per day . But by crikey they are delicious... Isnt there enough fat in the 3 eggs?

Here are some foods I had today

Breakfast is
    3 eggs 1 avocado

Lunch (photo)
    Steak with carrot and broccoli. I must admit it did have some pumpkin but i scraped most of it off but i did eat 1 mouthful which wasnt to bad i don't think. Also i ate the mushroom and padded the steak down with napkins to soak up the sauce which might be higher in carbs. Didn't think it was a big deal but did it any way

Dinner(photo)
    2 eggs, mayo, half avocado, + bacon and one ripe tomato as per photo. This recipe was on MDA a few weeks ago.

I think I am doing a lot better. I am really sleepy because of the coke zero and my body feels drained.

Exercise today was------>

1. Walk in the morning with friend 35 mins
    2. Afternoon walk to gym 4km 30 mins
    3. Workout weight 45 mins
    4. Walk Home 4km 30 mins
    Last edited by jayjayselmes; 10-20-2010 at 05:18 AM.

edz
    edz is offline Junior Member
    Nice work Jay. Keep taking photos of your meals, keep track of your workouts, weigh, measure and take full body pics once a week. It'll happen!

I started taking pics of my meals and posting them (serveyoursoul.tumblr.com). Visit it from time to time to retrospectivley look at how you've done and follow other people who are also on the primal / paleo journey!

Hi Edz,

just looked at your blog wow good foods. how did you make the chicken drumsticks in the slow cooker marinated? any tips or recipes?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast