Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Primal penny pinching! page 8

4me
    4me is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    just found these coupon on WF's site. http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/coup...back=/coupons/

thought i'd share, who would have thought whole foods has coupons!

bchordjam is offline Junior Member
    The biggest lesson I learned this week was to shop the flyers! I love Whole Foods, don't get me wrong. I've shopped their exclusively since going Primal and off and on before that depending on what I was looking for, but sometimes you just can't argue with price. I have a Kroger, Publix, and Harris Teeter all within 5 miles of my house and I just happened to step into Harris Teeter on my way home for some tin foil and I couldn't believe the specials! I talked with the guy behind the meat counter for awhile and he suggested I start looking through the flyers for what is on sale. I bought a Boston Butt at Whole Foods the day before for pretty close to $5/lb, and HT had them on for $1.49/lb! I can't totally be sure of what is in it, but I like saving that money! The huge stand up freezer is a little less empty now.

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    I try to remind myself all the time that a dollar is a dollar is a dollar. I was making some eggs this evening, and was thinking wow, these are the "expensive" eggs, until I realized that an entire meal, heck the entire dozen, was significantly less than running through Tim Horton's for a bagel and coffee. Its so easy to look at a roast in the store and think "$20!! Thats way too expensive" even though it will last a few meals, and yet think nothing of dropping that much on fewer fast food meals.

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Oh my god, thanks for posting about You Need a Budget, primalpatty.

I am seriously considering leaving Mint.com and switching to this. This thing is fantastic.
    Does this run on a mac? And if not - is there a similar programme which does?

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    NO need to answer my last post - I've just checked the site and it "runs on everything - Windows, Mac, Linux". So - free trial then probably purchase. Thanks for the name!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678