Thread: Washington Meat eaters. Big sale page

K.ROB is offline Senior Member

Washington Meat eaters. Big sale

Primal Fuel
    http://shop.pageland.com/catalog.cfm...D=&search=sale

I buy a ton of my meat through Thundering Hooves. There are tons of pick-up locations all around Washington. And I love to stock up when stuff is on sale. Check it out.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Oh thank you! That's awesome.

One of the pickup locations is within a Grok-like walk from my house, though I'm not sure I'm up for the ultra-primal exercise of hauling the "carcass" all the way home again
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

K.ROB is offline Senior Member
    Yeah there is no way I could haul home all the meat I just purchased. I really stocked up.

livingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Picked up a couple of the chuck roasts. Now to find recipes to use the leftovers in! Bummed that I won't get it until next month, since my pickup in Tacoma is tomorrow.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Man, I would love to get in on this deal, but unfortunately my freezer is jam packed and I'd have nowhere to put anything. But it's good to know they do have sales. I will keep my eyes peeled on the site.

I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread, K.ROB, but:
    For Southwest Washington/Portland, Oregon (I do not know if Seattle is included in this deal), Whole Foods is having a big sale on Dungeness crab -- $4.99 lb (!) -- through tomorrow (Sunday) only. I just scored one for dinner tonight. The WF in Vancouver is on Mill Plain and 164th.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks again for the heads up on this, K.ROB. Today I picked up my 25 pounds of grassfed beef, and raw mik, and...best of all....a 1/2 gallon of grassfed cream for the same price as I'd paid at PCC for a 1 cup bottle! Same brand and everything. The challenge with that will be using it all in time, but I suppose I could always make butter with some of it if necessary.

Now, what to make first?
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food