Thread: Tracked my food...questions on nutrients not at 100% page

ShannonPA-S is offline Senior Member

Tracked my food...questions on nutrients not at 100%

Shop Now
    Hi there. I am doing an elimination diet and tracked my food. There is no dairy (other than butter), grains, and very little starch. I had planned to eliminate eggs, but have yet to do so. So, my total calories were around 1400...which is low, yes, but I had weight loss surgery and this is as much food as I can possibly eat. I am also going to follow a lower carb diet due to reflux, so my carbs might even go down more.

Okay, I tried posting my food intake from nutritiondata.com, but that didn't work.

Essentially, my macros were 20% carbs, 53% fats, and 27% protein. 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3.

Calcium was low (29%), the rest of the minerals were very close or over 100%.

Vitamins were good except B-vitamins, which were low, esp thiamin and pantothenic acid.

Should I be supplementing with just a multi and calcium/mag? I already take 10,000 IU vitamin D daily, 1000 mg DHA/500 mg EPA fish oil daily, fermented cod liver oil every other day, and probiotics. The ratios above did not include the omega-3 from the fish oil/FCLO.

Also, because of Hashimoto's, should I avoid multi's with iodine?
    Last edited by ShannonPA-S; 10-15-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Okay, I switched everything to fitday so it can be public. Can someone take a look and make some recommendations please?

Thank you!

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ner=ShannonPAS

Geez, you can't see the total nutrition breakdown with fitday either.