Thread: Nausea? page

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Sometimes I'll experience nausea after eating a primal meal, particularly those high in fat...For instance, I just ate about 5oz chicken with skin (cooked with olive oil) and a couple cups of sauteed veggies (in about a tbsp of olive oil.) It doesn't usually last long, but I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this, and why?

This also happened to me when I ate a lot of coconut, avocado, and nuts in one day.

I've been a primal eater for about 6 weeks now..

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Sure you're not pregnant?

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

I get the same effect. One time I had quite a bit of leftover fat from boiling a marrow bone for 24 hours. I wanted to make a soup form it the next day so I scooped most of it out and put in in my dog's bowl over her kibble. While I was sitting there feeling nauseated after dinner, my dog plainly threw all of her food up. That fat didn't sit well with her.

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member

Dragonmama, you're silly That's impossible!

Chocolatechip, so you felt nauseated too, or just the dog? I don't really feel like I'm going to throw up, just sort of sick to my stomach and a little dizzy. I thought this diet was supposed to make you feel good.