Thread: Super Sexy primal footwear page

Super Sexy primal footwear

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been dreading the search for winter boots, especially after finding over the past year that even my Nike Free's feel like too much shoe for me to bear, and I have to say, most of the barefoot style shoes I've seen are like nails on the chalkboard of my personal aesthetic. Vibram's may be the gold standard around here, but at that price I also want 'em to be pretty.

However, I have just stumbled across these:
    http://www.ayyawear.com/store/footwear/tabi/

They're not cheap, but they are niiiice. I don't know how great the rubber sole is (I do intend to find out!), they say it's flexible and it doesn't seem too thick, but there's an option for moccasin bottoms!

They may not be to everyone's liking, but I wanted to share. I love the boots, they're pretty much perfect for a girl with Mad Max fantasies and a Dead Milkmen pun in her screen name. There are several sneaker styles and some others as well, not to mention a great range of colour and style options, fully customizable. They have some good looking clothes and accessories too, but while I'm cool with spending 200 bucks on good boots, I'll just have to window shop their other stuff.

And if you're a geek, it may warm your little heart to know that these are the boots worn by the Romulans in the new Star Trek movie.

NeoPaleo is offline Junior Member
    Wow, those are pretty cool. They have some other very neat stuff as well (for those with Mad Max fantasies and Dead Milkmen puns in their screen names). I like the whole post-apacolyptic-ninja vibe going on there.

avocado is offline Senior Member
    I think they're pretty neat, but I can't say sexy is the first word that comes to mind

Still, neat.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Sweet! I need those for Halloween!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    *drool* Want.... $200 is steep, but.... maybe...
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

carlh is offline Senior Member
    I wholeheartedly support the wearing of boots like that. Endorse endorse.

With Halloween coming up it would be a great opportunity for a sexy ninja outfit!
    Last edited by carlh; 10-15-2010 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by avocado View Post
    I think they're pretty neat, but I can't say sexy is the first word that comes to mind

Still, neat.
    Haha, fair enough, sexy is in the eye of the beholder. I'd feel sexy in em, and that's at least half the battle to looking sexy right there.

Bodhi is offline Senior Member
    Cool...ninja boots.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    wow i like that site. bookmarked for when i lose more weight