Thread: Yeast/Fungus question page

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

My question is related to candida overgrowth. I am getting a lot of yeast type infections since starting this way of life... athlete's foot and ringworm... Wierd cause eating less stuff that yeast likes... sugar, bread, wheat, etc.

I just started taking some herbs (candistroy and garlic) to help along with the otc treatments. I;ve never had athlete's foot before and ringworm i usually get once a year in the winter...

Could this diet be causing this incease in sensitivity?

Elana Guest

Anytime your body undergoes a big change, it can upset your natural balance of bacteria and yeast, especially if you're susceptible to it. Everything should even out before too long.

I work in a cancer center where a lot of the treatments cause yeast infections in patients; we advise them to take acidophilus supplements to help heal them and prevent recurrence. Seems to help quite a bit.

PrimalGoddess is offline Junior Member

your detoxing...try a good acidopholis pill as well and garlic can help. in pill form or raw.

just keep doing this ...you will detox and heal! that is what has happened to me like the first week but I was on an anti yeast program before

much luck to you xoox Darlene

triple_warmer Guest

I too experience this, although I've never had any visible infections. I just get die off symptoms when I fast, light headeness, foggy thinking, high anxiety. After doing some research I decided to try a 3-day coconut oil cleanse, eating nothing but 3-5 tbls of coconut oil each day. Its helped enormously. I evacuated a load of white stuff the 2nd day in, which im presuming was the yeast.

triple

any water of just the coconut oil?

wow I am tempted to try that

I too have the light headness and feel in a fog when detoxing xoxo Darlene

Thanks for the responses. Since I just started the anti-yeast treatments/supplements, I'll just hang in there and see what happnes a few weeks from now and report back.

triple_warmer Guest

Yeah I drank water alrite, google some resources on how to do properly. There are many ways.. some suggest up to 9 tbls per day. Main thing is to work yourself up slowly, as even 1/day can exacerbate symptoms in some people. That light-headeness you get is called die off. Afaik its a sign your body is detoxing starved fungus and yeast.

triple_warmer Guest

Heres some info.. it recommends 5-7 tbls

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com...intro2.php#s30

thank you so much triple!! will ck it out xoox Darlene

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I read through that site... I guess since i cut out a lot of stuff that it likes... I'm experiencing die off... so with the supps... it should speed up.

Thanks!