Thread: Different Languages??? page

nrowland is offline Junior Member

Question Different Languages???

Primal Fuel
    Hi,

Does anyone know if Mark's book or another similar paleo book comes in different languages and where I could order one?

My wife is Korean and she cannot fathom giving up rice but I cannot explain the facts well enough to convince her to give it up. If she could read it in her native language I think she could understand the science better. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Nick

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I think it's only in English. Could you have a translator translate it for her (with Mark's permission, of course)?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

nrowland is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Thanks for the reply! Yeah, but even a translator I think would have a hard time with the scientific conversions. Does Mark's publisher have any plan to sell international copies? That would be great. There is a new book, "Clean" that's on Amazon now also in Korean but from what I can tell it has nothing to do with paleo living Mark's publisher should have some sort of time line for international release I would think.