Thread: primal athlete page

bigeasyprimal is offline Junior Member

Cool primal athlete

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If you look up primal athlete in the dictionary, you would see me. I was a top ranked junior tennis player when i was a child, i quit when i was 14. i am now 32. after i quit tennis (i won a state title in 7th grade) then I moved on to kicking field goals, golf, baseball and soccer, i lettered in all in high school. i played college golf at USM. I am better now in all those sports, i think because of the balance with the vibram shoes, along with the diet. I beat the 2 ranked player in the state mens open division. in tennis after only playing for 1 year.(what a testament to this site and mark sisson) lets just say that I am very good with the hands and the feet... and now i train to sprint. I work hard on my sprinting as well as my brazilian ju jitsu skills.

Ricky H. is offline Junior Member
    Hey bigeasyprimal,

what's your training other than tennis and how many times are you playing tennis a week? I play 4.5 level and am trying to come up with a weekly plan that keeps me from doing too much. Also, what was your diet before going primal? Growing up and playing tennis 7 days a week I really ate bad thinking i'd burn it all off and at 40 it stopped burning off so easy!

I train with world class fighters on a daily basis, its pretty good stuff. I do rope training bands, pull ups. etc. put that with hydratherapy and you got me.

tennis is just for fun for me from now on, maybe a tournament or two here and there...

mcarnage is offline Junior Member
    Primal has made me a way better fighter and athlete

SeanC is offline Member
    Wow, Beating ranked Tennis players, Rolling with hardcore Jits practitioners, College golf scholarship, 85 mph Fastball...you should be wearing a cape ;-)....wish I had the time for that but two kids keep me busy on the weekends if you know what I mean. I still get my fitness in though...Slegdehammer/kettlebell workouts are my favorite right now.