Thread: what is wrong? I can't think page

stinika Guest

Primal Fuel

This is my first post and I'm eager to hear some of your thoughts.

I've been pretty consistent with primal eating for the past 2 weeks. Before then ate "clean" - but sometimes skipped meat for beans and rice once in a while.

Anyway - yesterday I ate lunch (chicken thighs and veggies) around 1:30. When I came home from work at 5:30 I felt like I could hardly move. My body felt totally depleted of energy and my head was in a complete fog (almost feeling like my eyes weren't even working very well). I was also very hungry - so I ate (I also had carbs which included a few pretzels - not good I know). This feeling wasn't totally random - I have felt this way before.

Today I had 1.5 chicken sausages for b-fast and I just couldn't shake the foggy head feeling. On Monday I even had people asking me if I was on something because I looked like I was out of it.

What is going on? This is VERY frustrating and makes it hard to work.

Thanks for your input.

/christina

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

I went through that initially, and after a big carb binge I go through it when getting back into my Primal routine. I think it's just your body adjusting to the new lifestyle.

I feel for ya. It can be very frustrating. Give it a few days and it should be over.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

Yep. It's the infamous brain fog that most people experience to some degree when switching over to the PB. It shouldn't last too long, so the best thing you can do is keep eating well and ride it out.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

C2H5OH is offline Senior Member

I will be normal. I will be NORMAL again
    Yeah!