Hi all.

My name is Cory and I've been visiting MDA for about 2 weeks now. Books are coming soon...a little birthday gift from my wife. I just moved to the north Syracuse area, so any fellow Primals, lets grok on!

I am 5' 10" and 220# and just about to turn 30. I am a fairly solid 220, except for the spare tire and man boobies I am currently sporting. I'm an on and off crossfitter (off only because we've recently moved), and I practically lived in the gym at college. Following all the bad CW and then trying (and failing) at Zone, has put me in the body I have today. In just the week I've been (or my attempt at) PB, I can already feel a difference. My energy levels are really high, especially after eating. Usualy, a Dunkin Donuts large coffee (with cream and sugar) could only make me feel that energetic. I've cut out sugars, wheat and all that other crap, and I've never felt better...besides the occasional headache.

I'm looking to become healthier, leaner, stronger, and more energetic than I ever have been, and have fun doing it. If I look better without a shirt on, than that's a bonus. From just the few days on MDA, I know PB is life style change I've been looking for.

Monty