Thread: Coconut milk instead of Milk, trying to burn the last of my fat page

mcarnage is offline Junior Member

Coconut milk instead of Milk, trying to burn the last of my fat

Shop Now
    How much coconut milk is too much if I'm trying to burn the last of my body fat, I'm almost ripped. I can see my six pack pretty good but like my chest area has some fat, the average person wouldn't mind it but I want to be like Bruce Lee. So do I have to be mindful of how much I drink? Can I have like three glasses a day? By the way I train a lot, and lift weights every other day.
    My understanding is that coconut burns fat so... I switched off of the milk, and I really am enjoying Coconut milk more, but it is kind of high in calories...

mcarnage is offline Junior Member
    no one knows the answer to my questions?!?

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    three glasses of coconut milk a day? for what purpose? you're not drinking it TO lose fat are you? it's counter productive in principle to ingest more calories in order to lose weight...

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I haven't had coco milk in a while but when I did I only had maybe half a glass at a time, mixed with whey protein, or added to sauted veggies. I never drank it on its own, don't see a reason to. Sure it may taste good, but three glasses? I don't think that's the reason why you're not losing, but when you get down to the last 2% of body fat you have to be more restrictive (or wait and wait and wait, slowly but surely it will come off provided you're in a calorie deficit)